Lincoln: Navigator Reserve, Navigator L Black Label
Maybach: Mercedes-Maybach S600, 57, 62, 62 Landaulet, Zeppelin, SW38
Mercedes-Benz: SL550
Nissan: Figaro
Porsche: 928, Panamera Turbo
Range Rover: SVAutobiography
Rhino: GX
Rezvani: Beast
Rolls-Royce: Sweptail, 20/25, 25/30, Wraith (1938)
Vaydor: (as a whole)
VLF: Force 1
Volvo: XC90 Excellence

Tuners that should be options for car models:

Brabus
Mansory
Startech
Overfinch
Kahn
Last modified by WorcesterSpotter, 27 February 2019, 01:15

WorcesterSpotter
MinnesotaExotics, 03 October 2018, 22:36
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
*Not Finished*

Audi: RS2 (before you ask under 3K were made), RS4, RS6, RS7, S8, possibly A8 and S8
BMW: BMW M7i, BMW 2002 Turbo
Excaiibur: Just each one
Ferrari: Portofino
Ford: Sienna RS, Model T
Mercedes-Benz: E63, GLE63, SL550, S560
Porsche: 928
Rolls-Royce: Cullinan

I agree with a couple but I don’t think RS4, RS6, S8, A8, any of the Mercedes, and the SV Autobiography are rare or exotic enough to be on this website.

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
WorcesterSpotter, 03 October 2018, 22:45
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
*Not Finished*

Audi: RS2 (before you ask under 3K were made), RS4, RS6, RS7, S8, possibly A8 and S8

I agree with a couple but I don’t think RS4, RS6, S8, A8, any of the Mercedes, and the SV Autobiography are rare or exotic enough to be on this website.

The A8 is a big stretch but still worth noting. IMO the other audis besides the RS4 are pretty squarely exotic and the RS6 is more exotic than the R8. The Mercedes are also squarely exotic to be honest. The SVAutobiography is more exotic than the Porsche 911 and AMG GT among some other pretty commonly uploaded exotics.
Last modified by WorcesterSpotter, 03 October 2018, 22:46

WorcesterSpotter
dandude999, 04 October 2018, 06:24
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
*Not Finished*

The A8 is a big stretch but still worth noting. IMO the other audis besides the RS4 are pretty squarely exotic and the RS6 is more exotic than the R8. The Mercedes are also squarely exotic to be honest. The SVAutobiography is more exotic than the Porsche 911 and AMG GT among some other pretty commonly uploaded exotics.

Not over here - SV Autobiography's are normal. So are A8's, I see multiple every day probably. RS models aren't really worthy of this site, I see way more of those and AMG's than any other supercar. If you want to upload those check out Autogespot.
Last modified by dandude999, 04 October 2018, 06:25

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
WorcesterSpotter, 04 October 2018, 10:59
dandude999 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
*Not Finished*

Not over here - SV Autobiography's are normal. So are A8's, I see multiple every day probably. RS models aren't really worthy of this site, I see way more of those and AMG's than any other supercar. If you want to upload those check out Autogespot.

Ive actually never seen any of these except for 3-4 Audi A8s.

WorcesterSpotter
Lamborarri, 04 October 2018, 17:59
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
*Not Finished*

I mean the reason you've never seen an RS4 or RS6 could be because they aren't sold in this country.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
dandude999, 04 October 2018, 18:12
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
*Not Finished*

Fair enough, I would say this sight will never allow standard AMG's or RS models though to be totally honest.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
WorcesterSpotter, 04 October 2018, 19:51
dandude999 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
*Not Finished*

Fair enough, I would say this sight will never allow standard AMG's or RS models though to be totally honest.

I listed the Sienna RS because of how rare they are.

WorcesterSpotter
Leaf_Soto, 05 October 2018, 14:07
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
*Not Finished*

Sienna is a Toyota minivan unless you're referring to the Sierra RS, which was a Ford Europe model and the few that did come over were sold as Merkurs.
Last modified by Leaf_Soto, 05 October 2018, 14:07

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
WorcesterSpotter, 05 October 2018, 19:36
Leaf_Soto wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
*Not Finished*

Sienna is a Toyota minivan unless you're referring to the Sierra RS, which was a Ford Europe model and the few that did come over were sold as Merkurs.

Yea those

WorcesterSpotter
r8lover, 07 October 2018, 21:37
I love the Lincolns but we totally don't need those. Cost=/= exotic. Same with the Genesis G90, Volvo XC90, and 90% of the listed Range Rovers.

Not only are they really that special, every single person desperate for a car to upload will find a base model of them and upload that.
Deleted account
WorcesterSpotter, 13 October 2018, 19:03
Bumping because I just added a few long overdue ones.

WorcesterSpotter
WorcesterSpotter, 13 October 2018, 19:03
This post was deleted 13 October 2018, 19:03 by WorcesterSpotter

WorcesterSpotter
Leaf_Soto, 14 October 2018, 13:49
We already have the McLaren 12C.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
WorcesterSpotter, 14 October 2018, 16:17
We only have the MP4 12C which is the convertible version.

WorcesterSpotter
Post a reply