Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 14 October 2018, 21:07
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
We only have the MP4 12C which is the convertible version.

That was every version of it. The convertible is the Spider
Deleted account
royaljordanian, 17 October 2018, 07:25
Ok. I have one question. Why isn't the Mercedes G63 AMG listed on this site. First of all: It's a $140,000+ vehicle. It makes 577 horsepower and 627 pound/feet of torque. The 2019 model goes 0-60 in 4.4 seconds. Putting this in perspective: The AMG GT makes only 515 horsepower and 495 pound feet. It's my belief that any AMG 63 Mercedes should be considered exotic.
Last modified by royaljordanian, 17 October 2018, 07:25

royaljordanian
Leaf_Soto, 17 October 2018, 15:50
royaljordanian wrote:
Ok. I have one question. Why isn't the Mercedes G63 AMG listed on this site. First of all: It's a $140,000+ vehicle. It makes 577 horsepower and 627 pound/feet of torque. The 2019 model goes 0-60 in 4.4 seconds. Putting this in perspective: The AMG GT makes only 515 horsepower and 495 pound feet. It's my belief that any AMG 63 Mercedes should be considered exotic.

Exotic means rare and whatnot, just because it's priced like a Ferrari and goes like one, doesn't make it exotic like one when so many drug dealers and footballers buy them.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
WorcesterSpotter, 17 October 2018, 20:09
Where I live the only way to ever find any AMG (including the C63 and GT, the most common ones here) is to go to a really rich neighborhood and wait for anywhere from half an hour to 6 hours. Or just get really lucky somewhere else.

WorcesterSpotter
MinnesotaExotics, 18 October 2018, 04:35
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
Where I live the only way to ever find any AMG (including the C63 and GT, the most common ones here) is to go to a really rich neighborhood and wait for anywhere from half an hour to 6 hours. Or just get really lucky somewhere else.

Are you sure your talking about the GT. I have only seen 4 AMG GTs in my 2 years of spotting.

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
WorcesterSpotter, 18 October 2018, 21:44
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:

Are you sure your talking about the GT. I have only seen 4 AMG GTs in my 2 years of spotting.

I've only ever seen three AMGs, two were GT and one was an SLS

WorcesterSpotter
MinnesotaExotics, 19 October 2018, 16:16
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:

Why don’t you post them then, those are basically the 2 rarest AMGs you can find.

MinnesotaExotics
WorcesterSpotter, 19 October 2018, 22:32
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:

Why don’t you post them then, those are basically the 2 rarest AMGs you can find.

Couldn't take a picture for the GT and couldn't catch up to the SLS. Also maybe the GT is rare but the SLS, probably not that rare.

WorcesterSpotter
MinnesotaExotics, 20 October 2018, 02:10
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:

Couldn't take a picture for the GT and couldn't catch up to the SLS. Also maybe the GT is rare but the SLS, probably not that rare.

The SLS is insanely rare unless you live in California or London. There is one SLS in the entire state of Minnesota while there are two P1s and two 918s

MinnesotaExotics
waddle2gracious, 20 October 2018, 03:15
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:

The SLS is insanely rare unless you live in California or London. There is one SLS in the entire state of Minnesota while there are two P1s and two 918s

I live in Florida, and trust me, there are PLENTY of AMG models here lol. But honestly, I find the SLS AMG to be very rare, especially the coupes. I maybe see 3-4 SLS AMGs coupes per year, while I probably see 10-14 SLS AMG Roadsters (convertibles).

waddle2gracious
from Florida
WorcesterSpotter, 20 October 2018, 12:00
I saw the coupe.

WorcesterSpotter
Werner, 21 October 2018, 07:39
I see C63s & we have a local AMG GT. Icm in a tourist thru-way, so nice stuff doddles by every once in a while.

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
CarsOfMontana, 15 February 2019, 22:45
Ford Focus RS
Dodge Demon
Ford Mustang Shelby GT350(R)
Toyota Supra

CarsOfMontana
from Missoula, Montana
WorcesterSpotter, 17 February 2019, 03:47
By now I dont consider a lot of these exotics ... but there are still some that should definitely be added

WorcesterSpotter
dandude999, 17 February 2019, 08:26
CarsOfMontana wrote:
Ford Focus RS
Dodge Demon
Ford Mustang Shelby GT350(R)
Toyota Supra

The Dodge Demon and Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R are certainly spot worthy. The others are common, at least over here.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Post a reply