Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
hjrodenburg, 22 August 2017, 10:17
Well I saw the suggestion on the other forum so I figured why not. One car that I really dislike is the Lamborghini Huracán. It looks like a weird child of a gallardo and murciélago.

hjrodenburg
from Washington
bullchaser, 22 August 2017, 15:05
hjrodenburg wrote:
Well I saw the suggestion on the other forum so I figured why not. One car that I really dislike is the Lamborghini Huracán. It looks like a weird child of a gallardo and murciélago.

I agree, I am not a big fan of the Huracan.
Other cars I don't particularly like that are popular would be:
Nissan GT-R
Corvette (other than 1963)
McLaren 650S

bullchaser
from Illinois
r8lover, 22 August 2017, 17:55
Nissan GT-R
Hennessey Venom GT
Deleted account
hyoung90, 22 August 2017, 18:13
Huracan
Corvette (except the Z06/Z07/Grandsport)
360 Modena
AMG GT
SLS AMG
570S
New R8

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
waddle2gracious, 22 August 2017, 20:58
Nissan GT-R –– Skylines are cool, but the R35 generation I'm not crazy about, despite its performance and value/price point
Acura/Honda NSX, old and new generations –– I know, people might get triggered by that lol
Mazda Miata –– Not as true on ES, but with literally everybody I discuss the car with they seem to love it
C6 generation Corvettes except the ZR1 –– C6 gen Corvettes are everywhere here, and everybody seems to be infatuated with them

I'm sure there are more, but I just can't think of them right now.
Last modified by waddle2gracious, 22 August 2017, 22:29

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Mazdafreak, 22 August 2017, 22:26
Audi R8 [2016]
BMW i8
BMW X4
BMW X6
Ferrari 488 GTB/Spider
Ferrari LaFerrari/Aperta
Ford GT [2017]
Mercedes-AMG GT/C/S/R
Mercedes SLS AMG
Mercedes GLE Coupe

Probably some others I'll think of later. And I doubt anyone who dislikes the Miata has ever driven a Miata.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 23 August 2017, 00:39

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
pdkcars, 23 August 2017, 02:11
There's not many cars I don't like in the expensive/luxury/exotic range to be honest.

I can't say I don't like the F430 but it's always looked like a worse 360 to me. And then the 575M vs the 550M. I wouldn't care if the 575M didn't exist to be honest. The LP640 looks worse than the original Murcielago imo. I also am not the biggest fan of the 00's Vanquish. And then Maseratis. I find the Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante abysmal. I miss the Maserati of late 00's/early 10's. The 00's Continental/GT's also look bad imho and it doesn't surprise me that some of them are worth 40k now. Unless it's a Supersports or newer model I'm not into it.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 23 August 2017, 02:48
Mazdafreak wrote:
And I doubt anyone who dislikes the Miata has ever driven a Miata.

I should've clarified, I am basing my response off of the aesthetics of the cars, not driving experience, as I haven't driven any of those cars. Regardless, driving experience wouldn't change my thoughts about the cosmetics of the Miata. Just can't find them attractive. The new generation looks decent-ish, but I'm just not a fan in general :/
Last modified by waddle2gracious, 23 August 2017, 02:50

waddle2gracious
from Florida
hyoung90, 23 August 2017, 05:39
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
And I doubt anyone who dislikes the Miata has ever driven a Miata.

I should've clarified, I am basing my response off of the aesthetics of the cars, not driving experience, as I haven't driven any of those cars. Regardless, driving experience wouldn't change my thoughts about the cosmetics of the Miata. Just can't find them attractive. The new generation looks decent-ish, but I'm just not a fan in general :/

That's how I feel about the FRS/GT86/BRZ. My friend has a FR-S and gotta say.. for the price, it's one nimble car. Extremely well balanced and handled superbly. However, I can't get over the looks of the car. Definitely not attractive in my eyes. The new GT86 is slightly better looking but not by much

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
r8lover, 24 August 2017, 03:35
Mazdafreak wrote:
BMW X4
BMW X6
Mercedes GLE Coupe

I'm pretty sure everyone hates these lmao

Though I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the others.
Deleted account
waddle2gracious, 24 August 2017, 03:52
r8lover wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
BMW X4
BMW X6
Mercedes GLE Coupe

Not everyone ;)

Although the X4 isn't the sharpest car in the barn...
Last modified by waddle2gracious, 24 August 2017, 03:53

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Dorifutography, 25 August 2017, 02:11
I don't like the new NC1 NSX, it doesn't live up to the name of the NA1 and NA2 NSX's did. It looks nothing like the old ones, like there was no evolution between them apart from that one HSC concept car and the HSV010GT which weren't really related. It's a great design and a great car, just shouldn't be named an NSX. Anyone feel the same?

Dorifutography
from Auckland, New Zealand
Mustang1, 25 August 2017, 02:46
mclaren F1

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
hyoung90, 25 August 2017, 05:41
Mustang1 wrote:
mclaren F1

Oh my God...

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
r8lover, 25 August 2017, 19:29
waddle2gracious wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
BMW X4
BMW X6
Mercedes GLE Coupe

Not everyone ;)

Although the X4 isn't the sharpest car in the barn...

Okay fine everyone but like 1 person hates those.
Deleted account
Post a reply