Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamb0Central, 18 August 2019, 20:09
I've lived in Miami almost entirely my whole life and I know the best places to spot, but I was wondering if any of you have been here and have any other suggestions.

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
BugattiBoy, 20 August 2019, 00:43
Lamb0Central wrote:
I've lived in Miami almost entirely my whole life and I know the best places to spot, but I was wondering if any of you have been here and have any other suggestions.

out of curiosity what are the best places in miami?

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
Lamb0Central, 20 August 2019, 20:14
BugattiBoy wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

out of curiosity what are the best places in miami?

Ocean Drive at 7:30 PM (and later) is definitely crazy for spotting. They'll have a setup like this: RR, RR, 720s, RR, Conti, RR, 488, RR, Huracan, Aventador, RR, Huracan, RR, RR, Flying Spur, 458, 488, RR, 570s, 650s, and a bunch of other exotics. A toyota there is rare. Then of course, there's a 60% chance of catching a Bugatti

Another good place is Merrick Park (richest mall in Florida) on Sundays at 3:00 PM. You'll just catch a few Lambos, RR's, Bentley's, and Ferraris, in the valet but don't expect anything more than that. I just like that place because there's always a combo.

Miracle Mile on Friday or Saturday night is lined with cars.

I also know all the houses in my area with exotics, and I just added an Aventador, GTR, and Bentayga to my list. (They're all in the same house).

Are you visiting anytime soon?
Last modified by Lamb0Central, 20 August 2019, 20:21

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
dandude999, 31 August 2019, 08:31
I would recommend Bal Harbour Mall, Mizner Park in Boca Raton and E Las Olas Blvd in Fort Lauderdale. I know these places aren't technically in Miami, but they are fairly close and all really good for spotting, especially Bal Harbour Mall.

While in Miami, I found a couple of places that were really good;

W South Beach and all of the other hotels on that stretch of Collins Avenue

The Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, specifically the parking out on the Collins Ave side of it

In general, anywhere in Miami Beach and around Brickell is really good for cars. The Miami area has to be my favourite place I have ever spotted in!

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Lamb0Central, 31 August 2019, 18:16
dandude999 wrote:
I would recommend Bal Harbour Mall, Mizner Park in Boca Raton and E Las Olas Blvd in Fort Lauderdale. I know these places aren't technically in Miami, but they are fairly close and all really good for spotting, especially Bal Harbour Mall.

The Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, specifically the parking out on the Collins Ave side of it

In general, anywhere in Miami Beach and around Brickell is really good for cars. The Miami area has to be my favourite place I have ever spotted in!

Thanks! I saw my first McLaren in Brickell! I was only 12 then

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
dandude999, 07 September 2019, 08:10
Lamb0Central wrote:
dandude999 wrote:

Thanks! I saw my first McLaren in Brickell! I was only 12 then

No problem! Good luck spotting! ( ;

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Lamb0Central, 07 September 2019, 12:11
Thanks! I'm going to Ocean Drive tonight. There's going to be a ton of cars
Last modified by Lamb0Central, 07 September 2019, 12:12

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
Basur1981, 24 June 2020, 05:41
There are many different places are available where you can play the spot and earn the money. Many students always want to write the gameplay tips in good writing content and they can check the writing work through the edubirdie options which also provides the Edubirdie reviews of the written content correct way.

Basur1981
Julious10, 20 August 2021, 12:24
This post was deleted 20 August 2021, 12:24 by Julious10

Julious10
Post a reply