Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
davisvehicles, 13 February 2016, 03:48
Anybody know where to spot in New Orleans. Mainly around downtown/french quarter area as we wont have a rental car. Thanks in advance! Ill be there in late March.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
hyoung90, 13 February 2016, 06:17
I've been to New Orleans quite a few times, however, I can say with confidence that unfortunately there's not much if any, spotting to be done around French Quarter as it's pretty difficult to navigate and park around.
Also, the best things I've seen in downtown New Orleans are a G63, 996 Turbo and a few AMGs, usually around hotels
Besides that broad bit of information, I can't really help you much lol

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
FanOfSuperCars, 13 February 2016, 06:24
hyoung90 wrote:
I've been to New Orleans quite a few times, however, I can say with confidence that unfortunately there's not much if any, spotting to be done around French Quarter as it's pretty difficult to navigate and park around.
Also, the best things I've seen in downtown New Orleans are a G63, 996 Turbo and a few AMGs, usually around hotels

About 12 years ago there was spotting to be done around French Quarter lol

http://www.exoticspotter.com/ferrari-testarossa-new-orleans-louisiana-179

Anyway theres only 11 photos, 9 different spots from New Orleans on the website, so looks like spotting might be hard.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 13 February 2016, 06:27

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
davisvehicles, 13 February 2016, 12:46
hyoung90 wrote:

Alright, thank you though!

davisvehicles
ExoticSam, 13 February 2016, 13:22
Well this was there
Last modified by ExoticSam, 13 February 2016, 13:38

ExoticSam
from Cape Cod, Massachusetts
ExoticSam, 13 February 2016, 13:47
This post was deleted 13 February 2016, 18:31 by ExoticSam

ExoticSam
from Cape Cod, Massachusetts
davisvehicles, 13 February 2016, 22:53
ExoticSam wrote:

I saw that, the hotel im staying at is down the block, maybe if I have really good luck! lol

davisvehicles
Post a reply