Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
fuufuu3, 12 July 2018, 02:37
I am surprised that people still waste their time with this site. How many YEARS ago did the Admins promise a site update? The lack of quality here was terrible YEARS ago. And to this day, nothing has changed AT ALL. I used to visit the site often years ago. I only briefly check it out once or twice a year now because I still enjoy exotics. But everything is exactly the same each and every time.... BORING.

News flash, the Admins conned you into thinking there was an update coming so that you wouldn't stop clicking. Need proof? One of the Admins hasn't even bothered to log into the site since March, despite whatever excuse was supposedly given. No excuse for no changes being made in years.

Even worse, at some point, those morons decided to give Admin privileges to a certain So Cal spotter who blatantly goes to car events and takes pics of exotics in the immediate vicinity of those exotics events. Then makes it seem like he had no idea the cars would be there. This.... THIS... is how pathetic this site has become. It's a direct violation of this site's own rules. But without anyone bothering to enforce these rules, you may as well go to an exotics dealer, take pics and say you had no idea those cars would be there. To further disgrace this site (because of dwindling traffic), they said you could now upload event shots as long as you tagged it as such. **FACE PALM**. Just shut the site down before you are allowed to post pics of riced-out Hondas to boost pathetically low site traffic.

… Or better yet, hand this site off to someone who actually cares.
Deleted account
waddle2gracious, 12 July 2018, 03:59
fuufuu3 wrote:
I am surprised that people still waste their time with this site. How many YEARS ago did the Admins promise a site update? The lack of quality here was terrible YEARS ago. And to this day, nothing has changed AT ALL. I used to visit the site often years ago. I only briefly check it out once or twice a year now because I still enjoy exotics. But everything is exactly the same each and every time.... BORING.

News flash, the Admins conned you into thinking there was an update coming so that you wouldn't stop clicking. Need proof? One of the Admins hasn't even bothered to log into the site since March, despite whatever excuse was supposedly given. No excuse for no changes being made in years.

Even worse, at some point, those morons decided to give Admin privileges to a certain So Cal spotter who blatantly goes to car events and takes pics of exotics in the immediate vicinity of those exotics events. Then makes it seem like he had no idea the cars would be there. This.... THIS... is how pathetic this site has become. It's a direct violation of this site's own rules. But without anyone bothering to enforce these rules, you may as well go to an exotics dealer, take pics and say you had no idea those cars would be there. To further disgrace this site (because of dwindling traffic), they said you could now upload event shots as long as you tagged it as such. **FACE PALM**. Just shut the site down before you are allowed to post pics of riced-out Hondas to boost pathetically low site traffic.

… Or better yet, hand this site off to someone who actually cares.

lol there was already a forum thread created for this...more than one I think. We've heard the complaints/story, and we know it won't change.

Also I happened to mention that admin sign-in issue in another forum thread lmao good to see a few others notice
Last modified by waddle2gracious, 12 July 2018, 04:01

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Mtweedel13, 12 July 2018, 14:23
fuufuu3 wrote:
But without anyone bothering to enforce these rules, you may as well go to an exotics dealer, take pics and say you had no idea those cars would be there.

The sad thing is, in the lowest of low points, one person actually did that, and it got featured.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
waddle2gracious, 12 July 2018, 19:34
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:
But without anyone bothering to enforce these rules, you may as well go to an exotics dealer, take pics and say you had no idea those cars would be there.

The sad thing is, in the lowest of low points, one person actually did that, and it got featured.

hey hey let's not forget about the dog that was posted lmaooo

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Mazdafreak, 12 July 2018, 20:10
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:

Or the man boobs. Does anyone on here remember that?
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 12 July 2018, 20:10

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
dandude999, 12 July 2018, 21:11
Mazdafreak wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:

I only remember the dog lmao! : P

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
DjShift, 14 July 2018, 21:57
Mazdafreak wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:

Dog, shirtless dude, Morris Minor license plate (literally just the plate), red minivan, etc.

Was all funny but shows such a lack of care for the integrity of this website nowadays.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
FastMojo2, 15 July 2018, 11:40
DjShift wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:

Dog, shirtless dude, Morris Minor license plate (literally just the plate), red minivan, etc.

Was all funny but shows such a lack of care for the integrity of this website nowadays.

Don't forget that there is also that one moment someone also post an AC Cobra die-cast (toy) car!
Last modified by FastMojo2, 15 July 2018, 11:40

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Ma-auto, 15 July 2018, 15:10
FastMojo2 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:

Don't forget that there is also that one moment someone also post an AC Cobra die-cast (toy) car!

Last summer I posted a AV SV that was pretty obviously at a show and nobody noticed it except for a friend who was also there. I took it down anyway but it still got 20+ likes

Edit: Actually I think some or most people noticed. I can't remember that was too long ago lmao
Last modified by Ma-auto, 15 July 2018, 15:11

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
waddle2gracious, 15 July 2018, 19:22
DjShift wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:

Red minivan? I don't remember that one lol, wish I coulda seen it

waddle2gracious
from Florida
DjShift, 16 July 2018, 05:28
waddle2gracious wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:

I forgot who posted it but they did it because "it was Christmas and it's rare to see minivans in red." lol

This was probably 2-3 years ago.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
waddle2gracious, 16 July 2018, 05:53
DjShift wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:

I forgot who posted it but they did it because "it was Christmas and it's rare to see minivans in red." lol

Hm I've been on here for over 3 years so it's odd I don't remember that. Oh well lol, good times

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Leaf_Soto, 16 July 2018, 15:59
waddle2gracious wrote:
DjShift wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
fuufuu3 wrote:

Hm I've been on here for over 3 years so it's odd I don't remember that. Oh well lol, good times

You don't see too many of the better minivans in red though. And when I say better I mean the Odyssey, the new Pacifica, and those almost wide-body Sienna's.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Werner, 25 July 2018, 02:36
Aw come on. . . I tried putting a picture of the back of a Chevy Cobalt on April Fools day. . .

It was not allowed.

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
dandude999, 01 August 2018, 08:10
eplusplus logged in today, maybe there is some hope...
Last modified by dandude999, 01 August 2018, 08:11

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Post a reply