Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
venomgt95, 12 November 2014, 22:44
Like the Rochester forum, but for people in the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
SDJ2_Photography, 13 November 2014, 15:28
I'm more north than Ohio.......

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
davisvehicles, 13 November 2014, 16:20
Spotting is dead here in wisconsin lol all I've seen the week is a 991 targa.

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Lamborarri, 13 November 2014, 16:57
I recently heard from a source who wishes to remain anonymous that Koenigsegg is considering a dealer in the Midwest, which will probably turn out to be Bentley Gold Coast or St. Louis Motorcars.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
W16, 14 November 2014, 09:38
Probably was a bad time to open up this spotting thread lol. But I do hear a LaFerrari has been delivered up there for you guys.

W16
from Pennsylvania
venomgt95, 14 November 2014, 09:56
W16 wrote:
Probably was a bad time to open up this spotting thread lol. But I do hear a LaFerrari has been delivered up there for you guys.

Meh. Just another awesome car ill never see. So close, yet, so far away.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
IRphotography, 14 November 2014, 10:38
Koenigsegg may be partnering with Exotic Motors Midwest.
Deleted account
davisvehicles, 14 November 2014, 16:20
W16 wrote:

Yeah one was just delivered too brookfield, wisconsin just in time for the first snow of the season :|

davisvehicles
Lamborarri, 14 November 2014, 16:45
davisvehicles wrote:
W16 wrote:

Yeah one was just delivered too brookfield, wisconsin just in time for the first snow of the season :|

There is also two in Illinois: one in Hinsdale and one in Lake Forest. In Illinois there also 5 918 Spyders, 2 P1s, and 3 i8s.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
MinneGoober, 14 November 2014, 18:36
Don't forget about Minnesota. We are soon to have 9 918s (3 owned by the same person (why??) a couple P1s (only one has been delivered so far), and then other than those Minnesota is pretty bleak.

MinneGoober
from Saint Paul, Minnesota
TYI, 14 November 2014, 19:25
There's a P1 in NE Ohio. I know of a couple LaFerrari's coming to Cbus and possibly two Huayras coming to Ohio. A few 918's coming too.

TYI
from Columbus, Ohio
davisvehicles, 14 November 2014, 20:55
Saw an R8 coupe, and a granturismo + ghibli combo in downtown milwaukee tonight. Kinda surprising with how cr*ppy the weather is.

davisvehicles
Lamborarri, 14 November 2014, 21:16
davisvehicles wrote:
Saw an R8 coupe, and a granturismo + ghibli combo in downtown milwaukee tonight. Kinda surprising with how cr*ppy the weather is.

Got any pics? I haven't seen anything in the last two weeks. It would be nice to see a Midwestern combo in November.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
IRphotography, 14 November 2014, 21:59
My top three spots today were

BMW M5 F10
Chevy Corvette C7
Maserati Ghibli

Great spots considering the weather.
Deleted account
davisvehicles, 15 November 2014, 08:29
Lamborarri wrote:
davisvehicles wrote:

Got any pics? I haven't seen anything in the last two weeks. It would be nice to see a Midwestern combo in November.

[https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7572/15606639040_b2c7896e56_c.jpg]Brave. by DavisVehicles, on Flickr
[https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8665/15606063758_ffbc55bf29_c.jpg]Italian Sandwich. by DavisVehicles, on Flickr

davisvehicles
Post a reply