Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamb0Central, 17 August 2019, 14:16
For me, there have been some really annoying spotting moments when the car goes away just when you get a good pic. For example, the setup at my car show (Supercar Saturday) is outside with a building in the middle. Usually, there's nothing interesting in the building (they had an Evo last time), so I don't go in because there's tons of stuff outside. So I went, I left, and later found out that they had a Jesko and an Agera R inside. I was mad because the Jesko had come out just a few days ago, and I thought I would never see it.

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
WorcesterSpotter, 17 August 2019, 14:57
got a pic of a maserati and a girl in a chrysler van was staring at me

WorcesterSpotter
FastMojo2, 17 August 2019, 16:40
I've seen arrogant people with SUVs and expensive sedan who intentionally high beamed me when I took a pic of an exotic. Those high beams were ruining my shots to be honest.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Lamb0Central, 17 August 2019, 19:45
Also happened a few years ago, my brother was sitting on the hood of an Aventador with black tinted windows and wanted me to get a pic of him. The headlights turned on, and that was the end

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
geraldmay, 19 August 2019, 01:39
FastMojo2 wrote:
I've seen arrogant people with SUVs and expensive sedan who intentionally high beamed me when I took a pic of an exotic. Those high beams were ruining my shots to be honest.

I do that

geraldmay
BugattiBoy, 20 August 2019, 00:42
I missed a spot of a Viper and a California T in Ocean City MD the other day for the same reason. A pole blocked the cars

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
sumosloths, 20 August 2019, 05:41
The worst is when you see something awesome on the other side of the freeway. In just a few hours at car week I missed a bunch of Ferrari 812's, an Agera, and the SSC Tuatara. Luckily I had just seen the Agera and the Tuatara at EOB, but it still would've been a lot cooler to catch them on the streets.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
King_AM, 20 August 2019, 16:22
Here's a big one that annoys every photographer: When ignorant people say you cannot take pictures/record on public property.

King_AM
Lamb0Central, 20 August 2019, 20:11
King_AM wrote:
Here's a big one that annoys every photographer: When ignorant people say you cannot take pictures/record on public property.

Definitely worth mentioning @King_AM

Also, this happened to me today. I was taking some pics of a Maybach S560 with black tinted windows, and I didn't realize the owner was inside looking at me.
Last modified by Lamb0Central, 20 August 2019, 20:11

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
JamesAGraham, 09 January 2020, 09:39
This post was deleted 23 May 2021, 16:55 by moderator

JamesAGraham
bhaiterabhai, 10 March 2020, 10:26

bhaiterabhai
Rita784, 18 May 2021, 15:23

Rita784
FastMojo2, 30 May 2021, 10:31
Got some random scumbag yelling "HAVE YOU GOT PERMISSION TO SPOT THIS YOU F***ING A****OLE!?!?!?!?!?" to me today, when spotting ON A PUBLIC PLACE.

Truly barbaric, impolite and cringy at the same time.

Also, this same group now classify my other spot as 'sneaking' and 'taken without permission', while it was taken in public of all places.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 30 May 2021, 15:09

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Amanda33, 12 August 2021, 07:46
Good afternoon to all. I am here for the first time on this site. The subject of this site is very interesting to me. I'm thinking of finding a essays writer for my work. I need quality essay writing and proper essay design. Because I want to take an example for myself which is how to write an essay correctly.

Amanda33
bullchaser, 13 August 2021, 14:06
Lamb0Central wrote:
Also happened a few years ago, my brother was sitting on the hood of an Aventador with black tinted windows and wanted me to get a pic of him. The headlights turned on, and that was the end

That must have been so awkward hahahahahaha

bullchaser
from Illinois
Post a reply