Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
HyenaBoy, 03 September 2023, 18:12
I have been trying to upload pics of cars like the Pontiac Firebird and Toyota Supra (all generations), and they keep getting rejected. Does anyone else here think they should be accepted spots?

HyenaBoy
from United Kingdom
rm_exotics, 19 September 2023, 17:48
HyenaBoy wrote:
I have been trying to upload pics of cars like the Pontiac Firebird and Toyota Supra (all generations), and they keep getting rejected. Does anyone else here think they should be accepted spots?

I don't think so, unless the Supra has a ton of money in modifications I wouldn't say it should get accepted. Im not sure how common firebirds are in Europe but they aren't anything special over here in the US

rm_exotics
from Terre Haute, Indiana
HyenaBoy, 26 September 2023, 20:57
rm_exotics wrote:
HyenaBoy wrote:

I don't think so, unless the Supra has a ton of money in modifications I wouldn't say it should get accepted. Im not sure how common firebirds are in Europe but they aren't anything special over here in the US

I guess that makes sense. I do think the Mk1-MK3 should be, though (due to how rare they are).

HyenaBoy
from United Kingdom
Alvina23, 27 December 2023, 23:02
Hi, I think yes, they're cool

Alvina23
from Washington, United States
LunwenHelp, 17 January 2024, 06:19
American essay writing services https://www.essayghostwriting.com/ are typically composed of experienced academic writers who possess subject-specific knowledge and writing skills. These professionals can deliver high-quality assignments that meet American academic standards.

LunwenHelp
Post a reply