Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
WorcesterSpotter, 24 October 2018, 00:43
I just saw a third one of these in about a week despite costing $100,000. No other car this expensive is nearly as common here and dealers don't sell many, can someone explain why so many are popping up?

WorcesterSpotter
Leaf_Soto, 24 October 2018, 18:26
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
I just saw a third one of these in about a week despite costing $100,000. No other car this expensive is nearly as common here and dealers don't sell many, can someone explain why so many are popping up?

It's a Hellcat 707 HP Jeep. Who wouldn't want one?

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
ethanmckinley1, 25 October 2018, 01:30
Leaf_Soto wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:

It's a Hellcat 707 HP Jeep. Who wouldn't want one?

I think they are gonna depreciate af just like the i8

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
WorcesterSpotter, 25 October 2018, 11:14
I'd guess that the Trackhawk is insanely dangerous, Jeeps are not built to be super fast and sporty. For example I heard one time someone put a 700 HP engine into a station wagon and it was almost unusable because the back did nothing but flop around.

WorcesterSpotter
MinnesotaExotics, 25 October 2018, 12:16
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
I'd guess that the Trackhawk is insanely dangerous, Jeeps are not built to be super fast and sporty. For example I heard one time someone put a 700 HP engine into a station wagon and it was almost unusable because the back did nothing but flop around.

It’s not dangerous. It was desgined to not be dangerous by SRT and Jeep, they didn’t just throw the 700hp engine in the jeep like the guy with the station wagon. I believe they will depreciate though because of the Urus , Cullinan, and the Ferrari SUV coming out.
Last modified by MinnesotaExotics, 25 October 2018, 12:18

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
WorcesterSpotter, 25 October 2018, 23:23
MinnesotaExotics wrote:
WorcesterSpotter wrote:

It’s not dangerous. It was desgined to not be dangerous by SRT and Jeep, they didn’t just throw the 700hp engine in the jeep like the guy with the station wagon. I believe they will depreciate though because of the Urus , Cullinan, and the Ferrari SUV coming out.

Yeah I actually thought at first it was popular because it had already depreciated and was way cheaper used

WorcesterSpotter
Post a reply