Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
KoenigseggFan53, 18 April 2021, 14:53
Personally it's my favorite car. I know a lot of people don't like it. What does everyone else think of it?

KoenigseggFan53
from Warsaw, Poland
Exoticsont, 18 April 2021, 23:56
KoenigseggFan53 wrote:
Personally it's my favorite car. I know a lot of people don't like it. What does everyone else think of it?

I like quite a bit I think it is such an underrated car, ALMOST everyone would chose a R8 or R35 GTR over it.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
KoenigseggFan53, 21 April 2021, 18:59
yeah you're right

KoenigseggFan53
from Warsaw, Poland
Jacky64, 15 July 2021, 08:27
Yes, Acura NSX is one of the best cars in the world that's why U have bought this car recently. It has changed my life very well by providing me extremely good relaxations and peacefulness as well as entertainment during any sort of journey that I do in this car. I would love to complete my math assignment help after writing a review essay about this luxurious car.

Jacky64
MystSpot, 13 August 2021, 21:54
How does it drive compared to the GTR? GTR is fast but lacks feeling
Last modified by MystSpot, 13 August 2021, 21:55

MystSpot
KoenigseggFan53, 14 August 2021, 21:51
MystSpot wrote:
How does it drive compared to the GTR? GTR is fast but lacks feeling

I've heard the R35 GTR drives as if you're driving a computer. It does everything for you and doesn't feel very connected to the road, or at least that's what I've heard. I haven't heard much about the driving experience of the NSX, but I'm sure it's better than the GTR.

KoenigseggFan53
from Warsaw, Poland
MystSpot, 15 August 2021, 15:29
KoenigseggFan53 wrote:
I've heard the R35 GTR drives as if you're driving a computer. It does everything for you and doesn't feel very connected to the road, or at least that's what I've heard. I haven't heard much about the driving experience of the NSX, but I'm sure it's better than the GTR.

Yup, pretty much summed it up! It's designed for people who wanna go fast but just got their license or something very safeguarded lol doesn't scare unless you go pedal to the medal
Last modified by MystSpot, 15 August 2021, 15:29

MystSpot
Post a reply