Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
MDPhotography88, 16 September 2016, 02:36
sumosloths wrote:
My friend is probably gonna get a BRZ pretty soon and he plans to Rocket Bunny it.

DAMN I love Rocket Bunny BRZ's

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
Jamaal01, 16 September 2016, 12:32
http://www.exoticspotter.com/mercedes-c63-amg-black-series-sydney-australia-230976

Jamaal01
from Sydney, Australia
SDJ2_Photography, 16 September 2016, 13:26
carguyjt wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
Never ever would I own one of those kind of cars.

Why? they're great.

I think they're trashy, especially if they're not done well. Why put the kind of money into a car that you have to to make it cool when the car isn't worth that much money in the first place? And everyone I've ever met that drives one has been an ass. They also overpopulate a particular car show near me that used to be all nice classics with a healthy sprinkling of exotics. Now it's nearly all ricers with a few classics and almost never exotics anymore. So I have no reason to like them lol.

HOWEVER I have respect for a stock WRX STI, BRZ, or FRS. I'd drive those. Extra points for custom exhaust and turbo kit. But anything else is just like nah
Last modified by SDJ2_Photography, 16 September 2016, 13:28

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
r8lover, 16 September 2016, 17:24
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

Why? they're great.

I think they're trashy, especially if they're not done well. Why put the kind of money into a car that you have to to make it cool when the car isn't worth that much money in the first place? And everyone I've ever met that drives one has been an ass. They also overpopulate a particular car show near me that used to be all nice classics with a healthy sprinkling of exotics. Now it's nearly all ricers with a few classics and almost never exotics anymore. So I have no reason to like them lol.

Well said. One of the cars and coffees near me turned into mainly tuners and ricers. The drivers are often the most annoying for me. On the road, they're terrible and act like they're so cool, trying to provoke races and other nonsense. Plus they seem to be the most disrespectful ones leaving shows, revving up their engines and either doing burnouts or dangerous accelerations.
Deleted account
carguyjt, 16 September 2016, 17:50
r8lover wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

Why? they're great.

Well said. One of the cars and coffees near me turned into mainly tuners and ricers. The drivers are often the most annoying for me. On the road, they're terrible and act like they're so cool, trying to provoke races and other nonsense. Plus they seem to be the most disrespectful ones leaving shows, revving up their engines and either doing burnouts or dangerous accelerations.

Yeah I do agree when they are trashy, they are TERRIBLE and sometimes they do take up shows.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
Ma-auto, 16 September 2016, 19:10
carguyjt wrote:
r8lover wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:
carguyjt wrote:
SDJ2_Photography wrote:

Why? they're great.

Yeah I do agree when they are trashy, they are TERRIBLE and sometimes they do take up shows.

I have to agree, while I really like the stance/tuner community, a lot of their behavior is reckless and completely disrespectful. Though I will say, a lot of the time when a car is built well, their owners are less douchey than those who drive something thrown together in a few days.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
davisvehicles, 16 September 2016, 22:23
I would never modify any of my cars except for aftermarket exhaust and small mods like that. My rsx is basically all stock and I plan to keep it that way, same with any other car I plan to own. I would never "stance" a car but I would lower it, but to where its still functional.

[http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/Arithesmart/My%20baby%20rsx%201%20of%201.jpg]
[https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8288/29015045120_92b60bea11_k.jpg]My Whip vs. Hers. by Ben Davis, on Flickr

davisvehicles
from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
ferrarilover1019, 17 September 2016, 10:28
the only thing im doing to my TT is VMR wheels, milltek exhaust, and possibly front lip with side skirts ect..

The only things i have done to the car already is tinted windows and an alpine touch screen head unit with gps.
[https://c8.staticflickr.com/8/7113/27337487391_d839416210_z.jpg]

ferrarilover1019
from Huntsville, Alabama
MDPhotography88, 17 September 2016, 22:29
davisvehicles wrote:
I would never modify any of my cars except for aftermarket exhaust and small mods like that. My rsx is basically all stock and I plan to keep it that way, same with any other car I plan to own. I would never "stance" a car but I would lower it, but to where its still functional.

[http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/Arithesmart/My%20baby%20rsx%201%20of%201.jpg]
[https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8288/29015045120_92b60bea11_k.jpg]My Whip vs. Hers. by Ben Davis, on Flickr

Looks good!!

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
Post a reply