Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Georgiaspotter, 08 February 2018, 01:26
So this can be about any rare or experimental prototype super cars that you know of in your state, or any prototypes you want to talk about. I know in Georgia there is the 1 of 1 McLaren P1 VP4 which is really sick and is showcased at the MotorCarsOfGeorgia.
Last modified by Georgiaspotter, 08 February 2018, 01:28

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
FastMojo2, 08 February 2018, 03:05
The nearest car dealer in my area (Serpong), used to sell a Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale. 1 of the only 2 in Indonesia.

Also, not so fancy though, but another dealer in the same area is still selling a red Honda Civic Type R FK2 (1 of the only 3 FK2s in Indonesia) until today.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Mazdafreak, 10 February 2018, 16:09
A few of the rarer exotics from North Carolina. I'm sure there are plenty of others that I'm unaware of though.

Aston Martin Valkyrie (at least there was one on order recently)
Audi R8 V10 Competition
BMW M1 x2
Brabus B63S-700 (6x6)
Ferrari 275 GTB
Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari F40
Ferrari LaFerrari
Lamborghini Aventador SV
Lamborghini Miura x4
McLaren P1 x3 (there may be a fourth one in the Winston-Salem area as well, but I've not been able to confirm)
Pagani Hauyra (all carbon)
Porsche Carrera GT x3 (at least in the Triangle; I'm sure there are more throughout the rest of the state)
Porsche 918 Spyder x4
Porsche 959 x4
RUF CTR3 Clubsport

Plus a lot of limited-edition cars like M3 Lime Rock Park Editions, Bentley Continental Supersports, and the like.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 12 February 2018, 18:48

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Georgiaspotter, 10 February 2018, 17:24
Wow nice! I think I may have seen CGT at night.

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
ALB15, 10 February 2018, 18:21
Too many to count in CA b/c of LA and B.H. and Newport Beach and, of course, SD and La Jolla!

ALB15
racemanryan, 12 February 2018, 17:15
Mazdafreak wrote:
A few of the rarer exotics from North Carolina. I'm sure there are plenty of others that I'm unaware of though.

BMW M1 x2
Ferrari 275 GTB
Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari F40
Ferrari LaFerrari
Lamborghini Aventador SV
Lamborghini Miura x4
McLaren P1 x3 (there may be a fourth one in the Winston-Salem area as well, but I've not been able to confirm)
Porsche Carrera GT x3 (at least in the Triangle; I'm sure there are more throughout the rest of the state)
Porsche 918 Spyder x4
Porsche 959 x4
RUF CTR3 Clubsport

Plus a lot of limited-edition cars like M3 Lime Rock Park Editions, Bentley Continental Supersports, and the like.

Only x2 Carrera GT because one of them crashed and was sold

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 12 February 2018, 18:50
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

BMW M1 x2
Ferrari 275 GTB
Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari F40
Ferrari LaFerrari
Lamborghini Aventador SV
Lamborghini Miura x4
Porsche 918 Spyder x4
Porsche 959 x4
RUF CTR3 Clubsport

Dang really? Which one? There was one in Charlotte at one point, but I'm not sure if it's still in the area. A silver one with black wheels popped up for sale recently but has since been sold.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Georgiaspotter, 13 February 2018, 21:57
Does anyone in GA know if Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta still has the Enzo? I know they used to have a LaFerrari Aperta in 2017, but I don't know if they still have it.

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
szhirr, 14 February 2018, 00:14
Im from Jalisco Mexico
Actually the most rare cars in Jalisco are:
Aventador SV roadster
Murcielago SV
2 918 Spyder (Back in 2017 there where 3!)
F12 TDF
911 R
2 Carrera GT
C63 AMG BS
SLS AMG BS
Mercedes 6x6 kit Brabus
Maybe a LaFerrari according to my friend (@guadalajaracars IG)
and more...
Last modified by szhirr, 14 February 2018, 00:15

szhirr
from Mexico
BerkeleyB, 14 February 2018, 00:35
Lamborghini
[https://i.imgur.com/QSHEMQM.jpg]

BerkeleyB
carguyjt, 14 February 2018, 03:24
BerkeleyB wrote:

wtf lmao so real

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
racemanryan, 15 February 2018, 00:45
Mazdafreak wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

BMW M1 x2
Ferrari 275 GTB
Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari F40
Ferrari LaFerrari
Lamborghini Aventador SV
Lamborghini Miura x4
Porsche 918 Spyder x4
Porsche 959 x4
RUF CTR3 Clubsport

Dang really? Which one? There was one in Charlotte at one point, but I'm not sure if it's still in the area. A silver one with black wheels popped up for sale recently but has since been sold.

It was the yellow one that was here in the Triangle

racemanryan
Mazdafreak, 15 February 2018, 00:47
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

No!!!!! I never got to see that one in person :(

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
racemanryan, 15 February 2018, 00:49
Mazdafreak wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

No!!!!! I never got to see that one in person :(

Yeah I've got the photos saved on my phone, that car was beautiful

racemanryan
Leaf_Soto, 03 March 2018, 04:19
Apparently there's an F12 in Topeka KS. I've never seen it, a friend of mine said it was black. There's also a Rolls Royce of some kind. My sis has seen a Bentley downtown. I know a garage owner has a Gallardo Superleggera, I've seen that like thrice if not more. There's a few DeTomaso Pantera's rolling around. A couple of those Avanti's, that classic thing. Another friend of mine said he saw something that looked like an AE86 that I've seen as well, but we weren't able to be sure. The occasional M3, I've seen a red Maserati in a really bad-looking neighborhood once. Of course none of that tops that Solara Turbo I saw once.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Post a reply