Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamboshane, 17 February 2014, 10:20
I'm putting a list together for events I want to go to this year. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Here's what I'm planning on so far:

-Greenwich Concours
-Gumball/Goldrush in NYC
-Supercars on State Street
-Americana Manhasset Concours

I have a couple that I'm considering, but it would be nice to have some input so I don't waste my time going if they're no good. Can anyone tell me about the Driven by Purpose show in Upper Saddle River, NJ or the Castaway Critters show in Hershey, PA?

Also, if anyone knows about any other good shows in the NY, CT, PA, NJ, MA area that aren't on my list, let me know!

Lamboshane
from New York
W16, 17 February 2014, 15:05
Castaway Critters is not as good as the others listed and I wouldn't recommend the drive. It's close to me so I'll go but it shouldn't be too great. They post registered cars on Facebook so you can make that decision later. Le Belle Macchine d'Europa is an absolute MUST. If it's not at The Inn at Pocono Manor again then it should be much better this year. The others you listed will be awesome.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Penguins22, 17 February 2014, 15:53
Is anyone on here going to go to the gold rush in NYC

Penguins22
Lamboshane, 17 February 2014, 16:06
W16 wrote:
Castaway Critters is not as good as the others listed and I wouldn't recommend the drive. It's close to me so I'll go but it shouldn't be too great. They post registered cars on Facebook so you can make that decision later. Le Belle Macchine d'Europa is an absolute MUST. If it's not at The Inn at Pocono Manor again then it should be much better this year. The others you listed will be awesome.

Thanks for the info! Any idea what day the concours is for the Pocono show? I can't find an exact date on their website.

Lamboshane
from New York
Lamboshane, 17 February 2014, 16:07
Penguins22 wrote:
Is anyone on here going to go to the gold rush in NYC

I'll be there.

Lamboshane
from New York
Penguins22, 17 February 2014, 19:00
Me and @njexotics I think r going together so I might see u there

Penguins22
MrCar, 17 February 2014, 19:53
Thr Arthritis car show- one of Ohio's biggest car show :)

http://www.arthritisautoshow.com/

MrCar
W16, 18 February 2014, 02:04
Lamboshane wrote:
Thanks for the info! Any idea what day the concours is for the Pocono show? I can't find an exact date on their website.

Should be the 21st.

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 19 February 2014, 10:34
Somebody posted on Facebook that a Zonda will be on the grid for goldRush. Not sure if it will be the start or the end, or if it's even true at all. The picture was a Zonda R, and if that's to be believed, there's only one in North America and it's in Toronto, so New York could be possible. But I have trouble believing it.

W16
from Pennsylvania
samaserati, 19 February 2014, 13:49
when/where is supercars on state street?

samaserati
from bergen county, New Jersey
Lamboshane, 19 February 2014, 14:38
W16 wrote:
Somebody posted on Facebook that a Zonda will be on the grid for goldRush. Not sure if it will be the start or the end, or if it's even true at all. The picture was a Zonda R, and if that's to be believed, there's only one in North America and it's in Toronto, so New York could be possible. But I have trouble believing it.

That's so sick if it's true. I sure hope it is.

Lamboshane
from New York
Lamboshane, 19 February 2014, 14:42
samaserati wrote:
when/where is supercars on state street?

Harrisburg, PA. Not sure of the date.

Lamboshane
from New York
CTspotter458, 19 February 2014, 15:49
Saratoga NY Spring Invitational
Gumball 3000 in NYC
NYC Auto Show

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
Lamboshane, 19 February 2014, 16:35
CTspotter458 wrote:
Gumball 3000 in NYC
NYC Auto Show

I always skip the Spring Invitational and then regret it after I see photos lol. Saratoga is only an hour and fifty minutes away from me so maybe I'l have to go.

Lamboshane
from New York
CTspotter458, 19 February 2014, 16:37
Lamboshane wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Gumball 3000 in NYC
NYC Auto Show

I always skip the Spring Invitational and then regret it after I see photos lol. Saratoga is only an hour and fifty minutes away from me so maybe I'l have to go.

I went last year and it was amazing, I got to hear a SRT Viper Rev, see a CGT accelerate, and rev an F430

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
Post a reply