Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
chucknavarro, 03 February 2014, 04:00
I'm not to sure if this is post up able, But I found my car on this website. Some people might want to know more about my Lamborghini Diablo that has a chrome wrap.

Its the only Original Lamborghini Diablo with the chrome wrap, others are kits/replicas. To see more or know more of it, follow its facebook page and like it.
Search it as : Chrome Lamborghini Diablo

Or just follow this safe link : https://www.facebook.com/chromedlamborghinidiablo

Unlike most exotic car owners, I don't store my car away for safe keepings while maintaining low mileage and keeping it stock. I live it up as using it for a daily driver. I'll pick up groceries with it, take it to the beach for spring break, and mod it up however I sees fit.
I don't want to be like everyone else, dispite it being already unique. I got plans for it to make it big, so big that no one has ever seen before (extremely secretive). A plan is in the works, and so if you want to know just keep up with it on facebook. who knows it may be in your area and you may not even know it. It may also roll through your city one day.
So sub/like & comment, I'd like to hear what you guys think!

chucknavarro
from Texas
bej96, 03 February 2014, 04:10
chucknavarro wrote:
I'm not to sure if this is post up able, But I found my car on this website. Some people might want to know more about my Lamborghini Diablo that has a chrome wrap.

Its the only Original Lamborghini Diablo with the chrome wrap, others are kits/replicas. To see more or know more of it, follow its facebook page and like it.

Or just follow this safe link : https://www.facebook.com/chromedlamborghinidiablo

Unlike most exotic car owners, I don't store my car away for safe keepings while maintaining low mileage and keeping it stock. I live it up as using it for a daily driver. I'll pick up groceries with it, take it to the beach for spring break, and mod it up however I sees fit.
I don't want to be like everyone else, dispite it being already unique. I got plans for it to make it big, so big that no one has ever seen before (extremely secretive). A plan is in the works, and so if you want to know just keep up with it on facebook. who knows it may be in your area and you may not even know it. It may also roll through your city one day.

I think the 45 likes on ur Facebook should tell you what people think of it....
Last modified by bej96, 03 February 2014, 09:11

bej96
from New Zealand
Danny3320, 03 February 2014, 06:08
i hate chrome wraps
but nice car

Danny3320
from Manchester, United Kingdom
DjShift, 03 February 2014, 06:15
I love chrome wraps on cars.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
cartmen220, 03 February 2014, 06:34
As long as you don't do a purple dolphin wrap or anything lol hey, it's your car, you can do whatever you want to it. That said, I think it looks pretty nice the way it is. Good for you for not making it a garage queen. I envy your ability to wake up, go to your garage, and see a Lamborghini lol

cartmen220
from New Jersey
jkljosiah, 03 February 2014, 08:52
chucknavarro wrote:

You have style my friend.

jkljosiah
torontospots, 03 February 2014, 12:54
I have liked your Facebook page as I love the Diablo! Do you think you will be coming to Toronto?

torontospots
Temper, 03 February 2014, 13:31
bej96 wrote:
chucknavarro wrote:

I think the 45 likes on ur Facebook should tell you what people think of it....

Or maybe he's only got that many likes because it's not a mainstream page and most people would not just randomly search for a page like that, and the fact that it's very hard to grow a facebook page nowadays...
Last modified by Temper, 03 February 2014, 18:34

Temper
chucknavarro, 03 February 2014, 14:40
Thank you all for the replies, I am humbled by your comments!

I have 45 likes, Many of whom are of friends and family. I have not yet taken it to any car shows or events since chroming it out!

The purple dolphin color comment made me laugh! I do think its not trending yet, this is just my first time getting it out there in a public forum. Feel free to let friends know about it too.

I just did a video you can see on the page,
Its called : Me and My Lamborghini Diablo, A Love Story!

very funny 1 min vid. imo

chucknavarro
from Texas
more40s, 03 February 2014, 15:07
chucknavarro wrote:

awesome!

more40s
from Manhattan, New York
zackistan, 03 February 2014, 18:52
What is the color without the wrap?
Deleted account
Superleggera, 03 February 2014, 20:03
Very unique! Welcome to the site.

Superleggera
from Louisville, Kentucky
williamparish, 03 February 2014, 20:08
Never been able to decide on Chrome raps. Hate them in pictures but the one I've seen recently, a Q80, looked awesome. That said its a lambo so. Awesome car! And welcome to the site!

williamparish
from North Carolina
CTspotter458, 03 February 2014, 21:27
Its loookin flyyyyyyyyyyy

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
dallasexotics10, 03 February 2014, 23:24
Welcome to the site! I noticed you live in Texas, if you don't mind me asking, which city?

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
Post a reply