Last modified by ExoticSam, 08 June 2016, 14:33

ExoticSam
from Cape Cod, Massachusetts
nyexphotography, 09 June 2016, 00:46
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
Its not bentley but the seats are very comfortable and the ride is about as good as my BMW but the seats are much more comfortable

The seats were very nice, and I think the Sport seats were upgraded from the previous model years. Although honestly the car could have been ungodly uncomfortable and the looks and sound would've made up for it.

It sounds amazing. It is epic especially when you hit the sport button.

Oh yes, this is so true. Then keep it in manual mode to keep the revs up to hear the great noise.

Ours is still in the break-in period, so we aren't supposed to go above 5000 RPMs

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
r8lover, 09 June 2016, 02:44
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
Its not bentley but the seats are very comfortable and the ride is about as good as my BMW but the seats are much more comfortable

The seats were very nice, and I think the Sport seats were upgraded from the previous model years. Although honestly the car could have been ungodly uncomfortable and the looks and sound would've made up for it.

Oh yes, this is so true. Then keep it in manual mode to keep the revs up to hear the great noise.

Ours is still in the break-in period, so we aren't supposed to go above 5000 RPMs

Ouch, now that is just the worst lol. Get out and drive it more!
Deleted account
nyexphotography, 09 June 2016, 21:41
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

I drove it back from dropping my dad off to pick his Range Rover up, people didn't enjoy my downshifts. Especially the cyclist who flipped me off.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
Cars_of_texas, 09 June 2016, 23:42
Not old enough to drive, but driven a 2013 Ford Edge, 2004 Toyota Landcruiser, 2008 Dodge Caravan, and 2004 Ford Thunderbird.
Ridden in: Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZO6 and Ferrari California
Sat in: Ferrari 308 GTS

Cars_of_texas
from Dallas, Texas
CountOfTuscany, 09 June 2016, 23:58
2002 Audi Allroad

CountOfTuscany
from United States
r8lover, 10 June 2016, 00:58
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

I drove it back from dropping my dad off to pick his Range Rover up, people didn't enjoy my downshifts. Especially the cyclist who flipped me off.

You have some pretty annoying people in your area lol. I downshifted once to annoy a Prius owner and she gave me a thumbs up lol.
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 10 June 2016, 01:14
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

You have some pretty annoying people in your area lol...

He lives in New York. Lol

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
r8lover, 10 June 2016, 01:55
Mazdafreak wrote:
r8lover wrote:

[http://elektrodaily.com/files/2015/04/boom-roasted.jpg]
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 10 June 2016, 02:59
r8lover wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
r8lover wrote:

[http://elektrodaily.com/files/2015/04/boom-roasted.jpg]

Haha :D

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
MystSpot, 13 June 2016, 23:01
LaFerrari

MystSpot
GTRJacko, 06 August 2016, 19:12
Just come back from a driving experience with 5 different cars. These were:

Aston Martin DB9
Ferrari F430 Spider
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder
Audi R8 V10 Spyder
Nissan GT-R

Gonna say the Lamborghini was the best car i drove, followed closely by the GT-R.

GTRJacko
from York, United Kingdom
SDJ2_Photography, 07 August 2016, 21:17
Two weeks ago I drove a yellow 2016 Mustang my uncle had rented. Very fun car. Far and away the best car I've driven.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
maxim380, 08 August 2016, 22:22
Best car I've ever driven was a 996 Carrera. Hopefully next year I'll get a chance at driving my uncle's 360 Spider.

maxim380
from Netherlands
Post a reply