r8lover, 05 June 2016, 02:10
TYI wrote:
Cadillac ATS-V Coupe

Oh fun! How was it?
Deleted account
nyexphotography, 05 June 2016, 19:53
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
Best car Ive driven was a Gallardo, my dads maserati is a close second, Ive also driven his range rover sport supercharged and that thing hauls.

Does the GranTurismo Sport feel like an old Buick to drive? I'd hope the "Sport" aspect of it improved the handling. I remember our GT S was good in a straight line but it was not great in the corners.

Yeah it feels a lot tighter. No where near as sharp as a 911 or an M4 but its not floaty.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
r8lover, 06 June 2016, 03:38
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
Best car Ive driven was a Gallardo, my dads maserati is a close second, Ive also driven his range rover sport supercharged and that thing hauls.

Does the GranTurismo Sport feel like an old Buick to drive? I'd hope the "Sport" aspect of it improved the handling. I remember our GT S was good in a straight line but it was not great in the corners.

Yeah it feels a lot tighter. No where near as sharp as a 911 or an M4 but its not floaty.

That's good that it's better. The GT S was pretty floaty. Though there's only so much they can do, so I'm sure it's still not sports car quality lol.
Last modified by r8lover, 06 June 2016, 03:38
Deleted account
Forzafaithful99, 06 June 2016, 13:47
I've briefly driven a lot of cars (ie 458, SLS, Gallardo, Continental, AM Vantage, Lotus Evora/2-Eleven just to name a few) but of cars that I've really driven over distance I would actually say a '14 Mercedes SL550. Nothing too special but it just had a perfect amount of torque and refinement.

Forzafaithful99
carguyjt, 06 June 2016, 18:39
lol I am 13 but yesterday I drove about 5 feet in a 918 haha

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
nyexphotography, 06 June 2016, 20:16
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

That's good that it's better. The GT S was pretty floaty. Though there's only so much they can do, so I'm sure it's still not sports car quality lol.

Its not a sorts car. Its a GT car its so comfortable.

nyexphotography
r8lover, 06 June 2016, 20:32
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

I know that. It did have a very nice, comfortable ride. I'm sure some of the comfort was sacrificed in the name of handling on the Sport though, since you said it wasn't floaty.
Deleted account
nyexphotography, 06 June 2016, 21:20
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

I know that. It did have a very nice, comfortable ride. I'm sure some of the comfort was sacrificed in the name of handling on the Sport though, since you said it wasn't floaty.

Its not bentley but the seats are very comfortable and the ride is about as good as my BMW but the seats are much more comfortable

nyexphotography
r8lover, 07 June 2016, 02:52
nyexphotography wrote:
Its not bentley but the seats are very comfortable and the ride is about as good as my BMW but the seats are much more comfortable

The seats were very nice, and I think the Sport seats were upgraded from the previous model years. Although honestly the car could have been ungodly uncomfortable and the looks and sound would've made up for it.
Deleted account
MDPhotography88, 07 June 2016, 03:36
HONDA ELEMENT BITCHES!!!

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
nyexphotography, 07 June 2016, 03:50
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

The seats were very nice, and I think the Sport seats were upgraded from the previous model years. Although honestly the car could have been ungodly uncomfortable and the looks and sound would've made up for it.

It sounds amazing. It is epic especially when you hit the sport button.

nyexphotography
W16, 07 June 2016, 18:51
Probably the best car I've driven is a Huracan. I mean that in the most literal sense, it is the "best" "car" I've driven. My favorite car was the R8 GT but compared, the Huracan is much smoother, louder and comfortable as a road car. Its turn signals are wonky though.

Most ridiculous car I've ever driven (~7 mph tops) was a P1 GTR.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Star080, 08 June 2016, 00:40
Acura RDX.

Star080
r8lover, 08 June 2016, 03:28
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

It sounds amazing. It is epic especially when you hit the sport button.

Oh yes, this is so true. Then keep it in manual mode to keep the revs up to hear the great noise.
Deleted account
Post a reply