Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Cars_of_WI, 17 April 2024, 15:38
I've been in green bay for my whole life and I've got where to look down to A SCIENCE. Here's the best spots, in order of how good they are:

1.Main Avenue, De Pere: This is a main artery, connecting the busy freeway with some wealthy neighborhoods, it also has the only bridge over the river in the area, so it's really busy all the time.

2.Riverside drive/State 57, Green Bay/De Pere/Allouez: This is a busy road, connecting all of the east side, and also runs along the river, so it's a good road for cruising. Especially in the evenings in the summer, there is some awesome stuff here.

3.Lombardi Avenue/Stadium District, Green Bay/Ashwaubenon: This area has some great cars, especially before a packer's game, or on the weekends in the summer, also this is where you can see a lot of cars that are from out of town and just passing through.

4.Oneida Street, Ashwaubenon: This is the main shopping district, it's also close to the stadium. especially in the evenings there's some great stuff here.

5.Highways 43 and 41, The whole town: These are the interstates, that everyone who comes in and out drives on. especially on a nice day, if you sit at a bridge long enough, you can see some good stuff.

Cars_of_WI
from Green bay, Wisconsin
Post a reply