Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
pdkcars, 29 July 2017, 15:06
Had a dream about getting pics of a blue california (color) caifornia t behind a glossy beige 991.1 carrera s.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Mustang7, 04 August 2017, 14:22
I had a dream that I was taking a picture of a Porsche 911 in my neighborhood from an upstairs window in my house and a Bugatti Veyron that I thought was a buick got in my picture!

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Mustang7, 12 August 2017, 19:31
Blue RR Phantom and red 458 traveling together, tried to make my dad chase them but he wouldn't.

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
FastMojo2, 18 October 2017, 13:24
Finding the only Koenigsegg CCX in Indonesia, on the wild.
[https://images.cdn.circlesix.co/image/1/700/0/uploads/posts/2017/05/1df76aeb393c0a042462cd386a02940d.jpg]

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
mtweedel15, 18 October 2017, 18:46
I had a dream that I was in an unfamiliar city and missed a Lamborghini Aventador SV because I was using my phone and rain was hitting the screen. Later during the night, when it had stopped raining, a maroon Bugatti Veyron drove past us. I chased it down (while still walking around "downtown") until it parked in a side lot for a restaurant with 2 other same-color Veyrons.

mtweedel15
from Riverview, Florida
waddle2gracious, 19 October 2017, 03:14
mtweedel15 wrote:
I had a dream that I was in an unfamiliar city and missed a Lamborghini Aventador SV because I was using my phone and rain was hitting the screen. Later during the night, when it had stopped raining, a maroon Bugatti Veyron drove past us. I chased it down (while still walking around "downtown") until it parked in a side lot for a restaurant with 2 other same-color Veyrons.

Ah a classic spotting dream.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
pdkcars, 19 October 2017, 16:51
I had a dream earlier this week about some super car rally in my city (one does come through every year actually but they stay overnight somewhere that you can't get to unless you're staying their yourself. Well I was somewhere and walked past a few parked Aventadors and other cars I don't remember lol. I wasn't taking pictures in this dream for some reason. It's like I wasn't a car spotter. Switch to outside of my house, lol, and I was watching a purple F12TDF leave. Don't ask me why it was purple. And they were cornering and mid corner the car drifted and slid into a tree. The front engine part of the car split from the body. Then the dream ended.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 19 October 2017, 18:13
Had a frustrating dream last night. I was parking in a parking garage, and then as I went up a level, there was a red LaFerrari Aperta just sitting there in the middle of the empty garage level. I parked near it, then got my camera out to take photos. But, my camera decided to refuse to take a photo, and I couldn't zoom in or out. As I fumbled with it, two people appeared in the LaFerrari and started it up, about to drive away. Then, my lens locked up, and I couldn't get it to focus. Eventually, it drove away...

I then walked over to the spiral that connected the garage floors, and hoped to get a shot of it as it descended to the ground level. At that point, my lens actually broke apart, even though I didn't touch it at all. As the lens broke apart, the LaF drove by and turned onto the main road down below, on which there were lots of exotics driving by. To make matters worse, a friend of mine that isn't even a spotter in real life was down on the road, and called me to tell me how many great shots he was taking.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
pdkcars, 22 October 2017, 16:18
Starting to have more spotting dreams lol. I was at the mall, of course, and saw a darker/grey 991.1 50th Anniversary Edition. We used to have two in SA and they suddenly disappeared so they're kind of rare now. As I got closer it morphed into some lime green custom Porsche color 991. And for some reason I was too scared to get a picture of it.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Leaf_Soto, 01 November 2017, 04:02
The best car I've ever seen in my dreams... if I can even remember correctly was probably a Lada of some sort. My dreams are weird and sometimes completely lewd. I'm not really sure why, maybe it's me as a person.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
pdkcars, 10 November 2017, 17:01
Yes, it is possible to have a "spotting nightmare" loool

So I was at the Eilan Hotel in my dream. Eilan is kinda like a shopping and restaurant area / apartments and a hotel. And of course the hotel area has a valet. So I was exiting from the hotel to the valet and saw like four Ferraris. Quite a vivid dream lol. There was a light blue California T being parked, a yellow one being parked beside a red 458 Italia (and this yellow was metallic, not the typical glossy yellow you see). And there were like two other red 458s I think.

Anyways in real life, I know this valet allows pictures. In fact what caused this dream I suspect was me looking at other people's spots there on Instagram from years ago the night before. But I always ask valets for pictures anyways to be polite and so I asked the guy standing by if I could. A strict "No!" and then I was like what? I asked "I can't take pictures..." all upset and he didn't respond and shouted to some other guy "No pictures" and I was so upset. So bad I actually woke up almost immediately loool. I laughed it off. Weird how I'm starting to have more spotting dreams.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
bullchaser, 10 November 2017, 19:17
waddle2gracious wrote:
Had a frustrating dream last night. I was parking in a parking garage, and then as I went up a level, there was a red LaFerrari Aperta just sitting there in the middle of the empty garage level. I parked near it, then got my camera out to take photos. But, my camera decided to refuse to take a photo, and I couldn't zoom in or out. As I fumbled with it, two people appeared in the LaFerrari and started it up, about to drive away. Then, my lens locked up, and I couldn't get it to focus. Eventually, it drove away...

I then walked over to the spiral that connected the garage floors, and hoped to get a shot of it as it descended to the ground level. At that point, my lens actually broke apart, even though I didn't touch it at all. As the lens broke apart, the LaF drove by and turned onto the main road down below, on which there were lots of exotics driving by. To make matters worse, a friend of mine that isn't even a spotter in real life was down on the road, and called me to tell me how many great shots he was taking.

I'm sorry I literally laughed out loud in class when I read this. :D

bullchaser
from Illinois
waddle2gracious, 10 November 2017, 20:46
bullchaser wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:

lol that's why I created this thread xD

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Leaf_Soto, 11 November 2017, 07:48
waddle2gracious wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:

lol that's why I created this thread xD

I probably can't talk about a recent dream here...

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Leaf_Soto, 26 November 2017, 15:38
I saw a bunch of stuff. Mainly AMG GT's, I think some Maserati's, there was a 4x4 Squared, and even a Mercedes X-class, that new truck. What I remember most of all was a satin purple Murcielago. It had some sort of body kit and massive chrome wheels. Of course all the shots I took were bad quality because Mum wouldn't pull over our Traverse and let me get out to take pictures.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Post a reply