The MK5 Supra is upload worthy and an exotic car
Strongly Agree

Agree

Neutral

Disagree

Strongly Disagree

Total: 10
CarsOfMontana, 29 November 2019, 20:01
I don't consider the ugly MKV supra to be exotic. it just doesn't fit the catagory at all. it is a decent sports car just really isn't exotic and they are becoming too common now..., there is 2 of them in my town so i just wouldn't say they are exotic...

CarsOfMontana
from Missoula, Montana
Lamb0Central, 30 November 2019, 01:57
There, I made a poll to see what everyone thinks

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
sumosloths, 30 November 2019, 07:35
I'm considering buying one as my next car, so...

no.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
CarsOfMontana, 30 November 2019, 20:43
I'd say gt3's are considered exotic along with the gt4, 570s and some others you listed, i do agree that ghibli's aren't really exotic and nether is levantes or some 911's, but the supra really isn't exotic, just sporty

CarsOfMontana
from Missoula, Montana
MinnesotaExotics, 30 November 2019, 21:19
Mazdafreak wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
Let's just face it. There's too many cars on here that shouldn't be allowed. Ex: GT3's, F-Types, Vantage's, Quattroportes, Levantes, 911's, GT4's, etc.

The GT3 and GT4 should definitely have categories on here. I've seen more McLarens in the past week than I have seen GT4s all year. The Vantage is a little more common but still definitely worthy of a category.

Many categories exist to give spotters in smaller cities with fewer exotics a chance to post. I see loads of exotics in Charlotte but don't bother to snap pics of most Bentleys, Maseratis, Porsches, or the like, and I'm sure these cars are even more common where you live in Florida. But if I was in a small mountain town or somewhere like that, and stumbled upon a Turbo S, I might stop and snap a few pics.

I agree with Mazdafreak, even in Minneapolis or in the richer suburbs GT3s, GT4s, and Vantages are pretty rare and there are definitely other places where they are even rarer. And I would still consider all Maseratis exotic cars along with F-Types even if they aren’t the rarest. And to answer the thread’s question, even though Supras are rare right now, they are still pretty much brand new and will become a lot more common later on so I don’t think they deserve a category.

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
MinnesotaExotics, 30 November 2019, 21:19
Mazdafreak wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:
Let's just face it. There's too many cars on here that shouldn't be allowed. Ex: GT3's, F-Types, Vantage's, Quattroportes, Levantes, 911's, GT4's, etc.

The GT3 and GT4 should definitely have categories on here. I've seen more McLarens in the past week than I have seen GT4s all year. The Vantage is a little more common but still definitely worthy of a category.

Many categories exist to give spotters in smaller cities with fewer exotics a chance to post. I see loads of exotics in Charlotte but don't bother to snap pics of most Bentleys, Maseratis, Porsches, or the like, and I'm sure these cars are even more common where you live in Florida. But if I was in a small mountain town or somewhere like that, and stumbled upon a Turbo S, I might stop and snap a few pics.

I agree with Mazdafreak, even in Minneapolis or in the richer suburbs GT3s, GT4s, and Vantages are pretty rare and there are definitely other places where they are even rarer. And I would still consider all Maseratis exotic cars along with F-Types even if they aren’t the rarest. And to answer the thread’s question, even though Supras are rare right now, they are still pretty much brand new and will become a lot more common later on so I don’t think they deserve a category.

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
internextexpo, 02 January 2020, 10:52
The internext expo enters its 23rd year in 2020 as the leading tech conference in the adult entertainment industry.

internext-expo

internextexpo
Post a reply