torontospots, 20 October 2013, 20:31
Superleggera wrote:
Resting after a long day. :)

I love this picture. She needs a wash!

[http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3698/10392494326_fe73d0c4d9_o.jpg]

Is that your house in the background?

torontospots
alexlargo, 20 October 2013, 21:12
I recently got my uncles 2007 Bentley Continental SuperSports (free of charge)
Along with a 2013 Porsche boxster (white on black)

My dad has a 2005 Porsche carrera gt (black on black)
A lime green Lamborghini aventador, a Ferrari 458 spider. He used to have an Enzo but it was to expensive to maintain. His Practical cars are the rolls-Royce phantom drophead, new quatroporte, Aston Martin rapide.
My moms 2 cars are a new range rover, and a Lamborghini gallardo. Don't get me started on my uncle and grandparents cars (which include a Bugatti and a 918)
Deleted account
cartmen220, 20 October 2013, 21:13
alexlargo wrote:

A lime green Lamborghini aventador, a Ferrari 458 spider. He used to have an Enzo but it was to expensive to maintain. His Practical cars are the rolls-Royce phantom drophead, new quatroporte, Aston Martin rapide.
My moms 2 cars are a new range rover, and a Lamborghini gallardo. Don't get me started on my uncle and grandparents cars (which include a Bugatti and a 918)

Pics or didn't happen.
Last modified by cartmen220, 21 October 2013, 01:16

cartmen220
from New Jersey
alex_absolute, 20 October 2013, 21:19
Is the 918 even out yet, proof please

alex_absolute
from the isle of man, United Kingdom
250california, 20 October 2013, 21:20
alexlargo wrote:

If you are going to lie at least do some research first. The Bentley Supersports wasn't introduced until 2009. Customer deliveries of the 918 haven't begun in the US yet. All of the ones that have been spotted are test cars.

250california
alexlargo, 20 October 2013, 21:21
cartmen220 wrote:
alexlargo wrote:

Pics or didn't happen.

Cannot post yet. I am on vacation down south and have no photos of our cars back home. Have to take my word for is buddy.
Deleted account
Carbuzz, 20 October 2013, 21:23
alexlargo wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
alexlargo wrote:

Pics or didn't happen.

Cannot post yet. I am on vacation down south and have no photos of our cars back home. Have to take my word for is buddy.

Oh come on. Really. Don't know if I believe you all the way. What does your dad do for a living?

Carbuzz
from Ashland , Oregon
wtfsia69, 20 October 2013, 21:24
alexlargo wrote:
cartmen220 wrote:
alexlargo wrote:

Pics or didn't happen.

Seems legit.

wtfsia69
alexlargo, 20 October 2013, 21:28
My father is an attorney. Also has invested in the stock market.
Deleted account
burdmanmarc877, 20 October 2013, 21:43
My dad has a Mercedes SLR Roadster and a Tesla Model S P85( He almost got a Ghost but fell in love with the Tesla). I have a Bmw 335is back in California. My mom has the new Porsche Cayenne GTS and before that she has a ML63.

burdmanmarc877
from San Diego, California
samaserati, 20 October 2013, 21:44
dad: 2014 mazda 3 hatchback
mom: legally blind and deaf so... no car
brother: 2004 mazda tribute
sister: fiesta
me: we'll find out in 145 days, 2 hours, 15 mins, and 51 secs

samaserati
from bergen county, New Jersey
nyexphotography, 20 October 2013, 21:46
alexlargo wrote:

Im calling bull sh*t right here.... Partly because the Continetal supersports did not come out till a 2010 model

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
burdmanmarc877, 20 October 2013, 21:48
topgearstig wrote:
alexlargo wrote:

Im calling bull sh*t right here.... Partly because the Continetal supersports did not come out till a 2010 model

I agree after reading the posts before due to their being no 07 Supersports.

burdmanmarc877
Superleggera, 20 October 2013, 21:56
burdmanmarc877 wrote:
My dad has a Mercedes SLR Roadster and a Tesla Model S P85( He almost got a Ghost but fell in love with the Tesla). I have a Bmw 335is back in California. My mom has the new Porsche Cayenne GTS and before that she has a ML63.

I thought it was your uncle's SLR?

Superleggera
from Louisville, Kentucky
burdmanmarc877, 20 October 2013, 22:04
It was my uncles, then he sold it to my dad and my uncle sold his other couple cars to employees. My Dad has only had it for about half a year.

burdmanmarc877
Post a reply