Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 25 July 2015, 01:16
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Well the truth is that Ghibilis are horrible and not exotic

not my opinion

Trust me, they are. We test drive one. It's poor for a Maserati and was really not put together very well with odd rattles coming from the car. The first one in the U.S. (at its first showing no less) had the rear air vent adjuster falling off.

yeah first showing
that means it might have a kink or 2
I am sure there r a lot of cars that rattle it is just something that happens with all cars

There were multiple bad rattles. The first showing is where you want to make the best impression. Besides, that's just simple fit and finish, it's not like a mechanical issue or anything.
Deleted account
r8lover, 25 July 2015, 01:17
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
nitsud wrote:
Yesterday in and around Myrtle Beach:

Nissan GT-R
Jaguar F-Type R x3
Maserati Ghibli

I wish you could've seen the F12. It was at Food Lion again yesterday. :/

What a weird place for a Ferrari owner to shop. The only grocery stores I see exotics at are somewhat upper class ones like Harris Teeter, Publix, Whole Foods, and occasionally Trader Joe's.

I saw a ghibli at Walmart and one at burger king in mb

A Ghibli is like the retarded stepchild of Maserati so that makes sense.

the boxster and 348 r also retarded stepchildren

lol k
Deleted account
CanvasRider, 25 July 2015, 02:29
Mustang1 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
nitsud wrote:

Nissan GT-R
Jaguar F-Type R x3
Maserati Ghibli

What a weird place for a Ferrari owner to shop. The only grocery stores I see exotics at are somewhat upper class ones like Harris Teeter, Publix, Whole Foods, and occasionally Trader Joe's.

Ohhhhh no he didn't!

the 348 is the ugliest v8 Ferrari they have made, it is that one weird one between 2 greats that look like both (testarossa and f355)
and the boxster is too much like a 911 but it has a little retardation in there
just because the ghibli isn't the fastest Maserati I don't see them that often and I think they look great

I hear the Boxster has a rag on the rear chassis to clean up the drool, cuz the cars retarded. And then 348 is just autistic

CanvasRider
Mustang1, 25 July 2015, 02:54
CanvasRider wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
nitsud wrote:

Nissan GT-R
Jaguar F-Type R x3
Maserati Ghibli

Ohhhhh no he didn't!

the 348 is the ugliest v8 Ferrari they have made, it is that one weird one between 2 greats that look like both (testarossa and f355)
and the boxster is too much like a 911 but it has a little retardation in there
just because the ghibli isn't the fastest Maserati I don't see them that often and I think they look great

I hear the Boxster has a rag on the rear chassis to clean up the drool, cuz the cars retarded. And then 348 is just autistic

thank u

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Lamborarri, 25 July 2015, 03:08
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Nothing that nice would ever stray towards the white trash beaches of Myrtle Beach...oh did I say trash? I meant sand. North Myrtle Beach isn't bad, but comparing Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach is like comparing a motel to a Ritz Carlton.

Oh. I know of an F12 in Myrtle Beach because my friend sent it to me and let me post it. His neighbor has a Rolls and he has seen a DeLorean, Gallardo, SLS, and R8 there as well.

Every area does come with surprises though... Lol wow. I am surprised by that. I never saw anything more than a Viper and maybe an Arnage in the years I went to Myrtle Beach.

The exotic scene has improved there, not sure the beaches have though LOL ;)

They may have gotten better. I haven't been there in like 4 years. We used to go to both there and Hilton Head, but eventually the latter won out due to the smaller and better crowds.

My friend has a beachside house along with his other house, he thinks they've gotten a bit better but Hilton Head still has the better beaches.

Ah yes, the houses will certainly have the better and smaller crowds.

He's moving to Colombia, says there's going to be more to do there.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Lamborarri, 25 July 2015, 03:10
Plymouth Prowler
Audi R8 5.2 FSI

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mustang1, 25 July 2015, 03:12
Lamborarri wrote:
Plymouth Prowler
Audi R8 5.2 FSI

what color was the prowler

Mustang1
ianr22, 25 July 2015, 04:36
Quattroporte
Shelby Cobra Replica
Viper

I see a Viper almost daily now
Deleted account
AJ Ferrari, 25 July 2015, 04:52
- Lotus Evora (Same one I could not get pictures of before, and it eluded me once again...)
- Maserati Granturismo (One I have not seen before.)
- Porsche 991 Targa 4 GTS (I typically see many Porsches, but I do not remember seeing a Targa 4 GTS before today.)

AJ Ferrari
Mustang1, 25 July 2015, 05:17
also saw a army jeep at a house that used to have a army transport truck

Mustang1
Star080, 25 July 2015, 13:16
McLaren P1
Porsche 918 Spyder
Spyker C8
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
Ferrari 458 Italia
Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe*2
Rolls-Royce Phantom*5
Mansory Rolls-Royce Ghost
Rolls-Royce Ghost*2
Rolls-Royce Wraith
Porsche 991 Turbo S
Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series
Aston Martin DBS
Aston Martin Vantage N430
Maserati GranTurismo*7
Audi R8 V8
Nissan GT-R
Bentley Continental GT*5
Many Carreras, Quattroportes, Ghiblis and Flying Spurs

Star080
Lamborarri, 25 July 2015, 14:34
Mustang1 wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
Plymouth Prowler
Audi R8 5.2 FSI

what color was the prowler

It was black.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
nitsud, 25 July 2015, 15:39
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Nothing that nice would ever stray towards the white trash beaches of Myrtle Beach...oh did I say trash? I meant sand. North Myrtle Beach isn't bad, but comparing Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach is like comparing a motel to a Ritz Carlton.

Oh. I know of an F12 in Myrtle Beach because my friend sent it to me and let me post it. His neighbor has a Rolls and he has seen a DeLorean, Gallardo, SLS, and R8 there as well.

Every area does come with surprises though... Lol wow. I am surprised by that. I never saw anything more than a Viper and maybe an Arnage in the years I went to Myrtle Beach.

The exotic scene has improved there, not sure the beaches have though LOL ;)

They may have gotten better. I haven't been there in like 4 years. We used to go to both there and Hilton Head, but eventually the latter won out due to the smaller and better crowds.

My friend has a beachside house along with his other house, he thinks they've gotten a bit better but Hilton Head still has the better beaches.

Ah yes, the houses will certainly have the better and smaller crowds.

He's moving to Colombia, says there's going to be more to do there.

Haha about Myrtle Beach, I was only there for dinner one night. We were actually staying at a place called Ocean Isle Beach for the week, which is north of Myrtle Beach. There's not a whole lot near Ocean Isle, so we decided to drive into North Myrtle, where there are more restaurants. It's similar to what you were saying about Hilton Head Justin, smaller size and hardly any crowds on the beach. The size makes it worth not having all of the conveniences a larger beach would have.

nitsud
from North Carolina
nitsud, 25 July 2015, 15:43
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Well the truth is that Ghibilis are horrible and not exotic

not my opinion

Trust me, they are. We test drive one. It's poor for a Maserati and was really not put together very well with odd rattles coming from the car. The first one in the U.S. (at its first showing no less) had the rear air vent adjuster falling off.

yeah first showing
that means it might have a kink or 2
I am sure there r a lot of cars that rattle it is just something that happens with all cars

There were multiple bad rattles. The first showing is where you want to make the best impression. Besides, that's just simple fit and finish, it's not like a mechanical issue or anything.

The only reason I even mentioned the Ghibli in my original post was because after being at the beach for a week I was pretty deprived of seeing anything remotely exotic. So since I hadn't been seeing anything, I decided to mention it. In Charlotte, I see several a day and they aren't worth mentioning especially when their quality/looks are up in the air.
Last modified by nitsud, 25 July 2015, 15:45

nitsud
from North Carolina
r8lover, 25 July 2015, 17:40
nitsud wrote:
Haha about Myrtle Beach, I was only there for dinner one night. We were actually staying at a place called Ocean Isle Beach for the week, which is north of Myrtle Beach. There's not a whole lot near Ocean Isle, so we decided to drive into North Myrtle, where there are more restaurants. It's similar to what you were saying about Hilton Head Justin, smaller size and hardly any crowds on the beach. The size makes it worth not having all of the conveniences a larger beach would have.

North Myrtle Beach is usually nicer than normal Myrtle Beach, and I'm sure the area north of there is even nicer and more quiet in terms of people. The Myrtle Beach area has a lot of stuff to do, but if I'm going to a beach town I'm going for the beach. I'd rather have a nicer beach than things to do.
Last modified by r8lover, 25 July 2015, 17:41
Deleted account
Post a reply