from Gahanna, Ohio
nitsud, 22 June 2014, 09:19
Mazdafreak wrote:
nitsud wrote:
Lamborghini Gallardo
Aston Martin Vantage x2
Maserati Ghibli
Bentley Continental GT

Where do you keep seeing all these Aston Martins? I'm lucky to see two in a month, let alone one day.

Haha I guess I've just been lucky. The only Astons I ever seem to see are Vantages though.
One was parked behind the Zebra Restaurant in SouthPark.
The other was at 131 Main in Ballantyne.

nitsud
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 22 June 2014, 12:01
nitsud wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
nitsud wrote:
Lamborghini Gallardo
Aston Martin Vantage x2
Maserati Ghibli
Bentley Continental GT

Where do you keep seeing all these Aston Martins? I'm lucky to see two in a month, let alone one day.

Haha I guess I've just been lucky. The only Astons I ever seem to see are Vantages though.
One was parked behind the Zebra Restaurant in SouthPark.
The other was at 131 Main in Ballantyne.

Well post one of them (or something else) soon!

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
PackMan, 22 June 2014, 12:43
I saw 5 Ford GTs on the freeway
RS5
360 Modena
V12 Vantage

PackMan
from California
CTspotter458, 22 June 2014, 15:38
PackMan wrote:
I saw 5 Ford GTs on the freeway
RS5
360 Modena
V12 Vantage

5 GT's??? Dang

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
SDJ2_Photography, 22 June 2014, 16:35
Ferrari 458 Italia Spider owned by Danny Wegman (local grocery store mogul), red with tan hides.
Aston Martin V8 Vantage owned by Nicole Wegman (Danny's daughter), black on black.
Both parked at my cousin's baseball game, got some combo shots (though not the best.)
Only had my phone so quality isn't the best.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
nyexphotography, 22 June 2014, 16:55
Not leaving the house today. Saw my dads Range Rover in the driveway if that counts.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
c-osu7, 22 June 2014, 19:53
SRT Viper GTS
Cont GT

c-osu7
from Ohio
MrCar, 22 June 2014, 20:07
This post was deleted 23 June 2014, 01:07 by MrCar

MrCar
TYI, 22 June 2014, 22:58
Aston Martin Vantage Roadster

TYI
from Columbus, Ohio
joshmphotography, 23 June 2014, 01:03
Alright so I had a great night.

Went to Log Cabin at 2-4, maybe 5 ricers. That't. At least I got to have lunch.

Went to Quaker State & Lube 5-8, there was a Prowler, ZL1, C7, ZR1, 944, GT500, S6, 911 Carrera S, 2013 Gallardo Spyder, 2008 Gallardo Superleggera, and a tuned GT-R. The GT-R and the Gen 3 Lambo drove by an hour before, so those are spots. Another C7 was also at Tops next door.

Then after the supercars left, I went to my favorite spotting location, Charlotte Beach for about 2 hours. I pulled in, and there were tons of great cars. First I saw a green NSX. Then I park, and I see something orange. Turns out, the Lambos, 911, GT-R, and S6, ZR1, and Z06 all went there. These are now actually spots! I walked around the parking lot, and found tons of cool tuners, like the BRZ Turbo, Audi allroad, and the coolest 350Z I've seen in my life. There were also some cool Mustangs. After the Lambos left, a bunch of people were looking at my car and asking me to rev it so they could get a video. YES it does sound that great. I'll post a video sometime this week.

Next, I go down the road to Tim Horton's for a car meet, and there is the same GT-R again, ZR1, Z06, the orange Viper we all see, a New Era Performance C7, 3 GT500s, I stayed for about an hour.

Lastly, around 10pm, I go down to the beach again. I see a Quattroporte, M6, and 2 M5s. I also heard there was going to be some street racing, since the show "Street Outlaws" was supposed to be filming down here. I don't know if it was true or not. At this point, the parking lot had absolutely nothing in it but tuners and awesome cars.

I finally go home, with tons of photos on the camera, that I'll be editing for days. I got a lot of stuff to post too. Anyways, I can't believe that only a few years ago I was complaining that Rochester didn't have good cars. Just look at it now!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY!!!!!

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
TYI, 23 June 2014, 14:14
Ferrari FF

TYI
from Columbus, Ohio
peteybabes, 23 June 2014, 14:31
Maserati Granturismo, Panamera Turbo and Bentley Flying Spur

peteybabes
from Gahanna, Ohio
Post a reply