Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
sumosloths, 19 January 2015, 16:28
hyoung90 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
beckerman wrote:
Eeti wrote:
78k for a f**king KIA (Killed In Action) ?

There's no reason to bring the military in this. Leave our fighters out of this.

...lol

... ... ... lol

............uh what lol

Ugh, he's joking, guys.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
cargame_parker, 19 January 2015, 18:51
sumosloths wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
beckerman wrote:
Eeti wrote:

There's no reason to bring the military in this. Leave our fighters out of this.

...lol

... ... ... lol

............uh what lol

Ugh, he's joking, guys.

okayyyyyyy! After reading everyone's wonderful and polite comments about some friends buying a Kia Optima for 76k, I talked to her today and have a correction. It wasn't an Optima, it was a Sorento that he bought for 60 something k and put a set of 8k rims on as well as a few other upgrades. However, he doesn't drive that or even have it with him anymore but he NOW a has a really high end Optima. The parents are married but live in different houses so I believe the wife got the Sorento and he has an Optima.

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
Lamborarri, 19 January 2015, 20:17
I think the Kia K900 is underrated. The brand put lots of effort into it, and few people recognize that. I've driven one, it's actually quite a fun car. The back seats are comfy, which is why you will on rare occasions see people getting chauffeured in them.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
r8lover, 19 January 2015, 22:00
cargame_parker wrote:
okayyyyyyy! After reading everyone's wonderful and polite comments about some friends buying a Kia Optima for 76k, I talked to her today and have a correction. It wasn't an Optima, it was a Sorento that he bought for 60 something k and put a set of 8k rims on as well as a few other upgrades. However, he doesn't drive that or even have it with him anymore but he NOW a has a really high end Optima. The parents are married but live in different houses so I believe the wife got the Sorento and he has an Optima.

Lol they still don't know how to buy a car. The highest I could option a Sorento up to was $49,000. So if they paid $60,000 (for a Kia crossover I might add), then they still aren't doing something right.
Deleted account
beckerman, 20 January 2015, 01:08
sumosloths wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
beckerman wrote:
Eeti wrote:

...lol

... ... ... lol

............uh what lol

Ugh, he's joking, guys.

Finally. Someone who understands.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
venomgt95, 15 June 2015, 17:15
Vipers are extremely underrated.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
lamboman505, 15 June 2015, 17:25
venomgt95 wrote:

I totally agree. (and I am not being sarcastic.)

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
williamparish, 15 June 2015, 17:26
venomgt95 wrote:

I agree as well. You can customise them as much as you want, they have an insane amount of power and they're the most exotic looking car in their price range.

williamparish
from North Carolina
Post a reply