Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamboshane, 16 October 2015, 01:42
Anyone know how Caffeine and Carburetors will be on Sunday? Seems like it isn't usually as good at the park, and I don't want to make a six hour round trip if it isn't worth it.

Lamboshane
from New York
W16, 16 October 2015, 02:01
Lamboshane wrote:
Anyone know how Caffeine and Carburetors will be on Sunday? Seems like it isn't usually as good at the park, and I don't want to make a six hour round trip if it isn't worth it.

I'm going lol. There's rumors of the McLaren rally being the same day and possibly going there, but those are simply rumors as of now.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Twinbros22, 16 October 2015, 03:20
For all you Boston spotters, 'The King' Pagani Huayra just came into Boston tonight! I haven't found it yet but will be searching all of tomorrow. He is going to be here for a couple of days.

Twinbros22
from South Carolina
Lamboshane, 16 October 2015, 23:58
W16 wrote:
Lamboshane wrote:

I'm going lol. There's rumors of the McLaren rally being the same day and possibly going there, but those are simply rumors as of now.

I was thinking that was coming up soon. That would definitely make it worth it since an F1 would likely attend. That orange one from last year would be amazing to see.

Lamboshane
from New York
Post a reply