Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Diablo_SV, 19 October 2015, 00:09
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
12C is pretty confortable

I remember in the Top Gear review how impressed Jeremy was with the 12c's comfort.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Forzafaithful99, 19 October 2015, 01:34
Honestly, the new S class takes it for me.

Forzafaithful99
r8lover, 19 October 2015, 01:49
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
The escalade isn't bad. The Range Rover is very nice. Drove a Lexus RX last week very comfortable, the Tesla wasnt bad, Aston Martin Rapide was nice. Best one I have sat in is a Bentley Continental Supersports with quilted leather. SLS very uncomfortable.

Oh lord not a Lexus RX. My grandmother has one of those. I hate it with a passion. The seats are decent but it drives so badly.

I don't recall the SLS being that bad when I sat in it.

Its fine to sit in, its awful to drive over any surface that isn't smooth

I don't recall hearing anything about that being an issue from any of the automotive magazines. I'm surprised.
Deleted account
nyexphotography, 19 October 2015, 02:33
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
The escalade isn't bad. The Range Rover is very nice. Drove a Lexus RX last week very comfortable, the Tesla wasnt bad, Aston Martin Rapide was nice. Best one I have sat in is a Bentley Continental Supersports with quilted leather. SLS very uncomfortable.

Oh lord not a Lexus RX. My grandmother has one of those. I hate it with a passion. The seats are decent but it drives so badly.

I don't recall hearing anything about that being an issue from any of the automotive magazines. I'm surprised.

I rode in an aston V8 vantage, Ferrari 458, Tesla, Camaro Zl1 and Rapide all over the same surface and they were all more comfortable.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
sumosloths, 19 October 2015, 02:48
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

My grandparents have a ~2012 RX Hybrid and that thing is comfortable as hell. Nice seats and very smooth ride.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
sumosloths, 19 October 2015, 02:48
Most comfortable car we've ever rented is actually the Toyota Avalon. Buick Regal is also quite nice.

Never gone for a ride in an exotic, but the most comfortable I've sat in is probably the 12C.
Last modified by sumosloths, 19 October 2015, 02:56

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
r8lover, 19 October 2015, 02:54
sumosloths wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

My grandparents have a ~2012 RX Hybrid and that thing is comfortable as hell. Nice seats and very smooth ride.

The ride and everything is very smooth in her car (it's the last gen model). It just drives so poorly that all of the other benefits are negated. I can't stand driving it and she always makes me drive it whenever we do something.
Deleted account
r8lover, 19 October 2015, 02:55
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

I rode in an aston V8 vantage, Ferrari 458, Tesla, Camaro Zl1 and Rapide all over the same surface and they were all more comfortable.

Was the SLS in comfort mode?
Deleted account
CanvasRider, 19 October 2015, 03:02
We have a 2012 5 series gran turismo and that car is properly comfy, mostly cuz its based off a 7 series chassis and suspension

CanvasRider
DjShift, 19 October 2015, 06:01
Lotus Exige

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
nyexphotography, 20 October 2015, 02:14
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

Was the SLS in comfort mode?

Yes.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
ianr22, 20 October 2015, 02:17
I sat in a Super Trofeo the other day for the 3rd time, holy hell, it's so hard to get out of
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 20 October 2015, 02:34
My dad's Audi Allroad 2.7T is pretty comfortable. Can't wait till he gets a chance to finish modding out his 6MT project Allroad 2.7T though...it'll be a pretty freaking killer sleeper.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
cargame_parker, 21 October 2015, 00:38
Audi Q7
New XC90
Mercedes E-Class
Lexus LS
Volvo S80
Nissan GT-R

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
Lamborarri, 21 October 2015, 01:01
ianr22 wrote:
I sat in a Super Trofeo the other day for the 3rd time, holy hell, it's so hard to get out of

LOL it is. What color was it?

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Post a reply