Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Junkyardguy98, 02 September 2020, 01:59
I been out of school for almost 5 years but I moved alot because of an Army parent
But here is some cars some kids and teachers had at some schools I went to

(Students)
1. Maroon Jaguar XJS (Same kid had a Triumph as well)
2. Lime Green 70s Chevy C10
3. Dark Red Saleen S281
4. Gray/Red 80s Chevy 1500
5. Red Lamborghini Gallardo (Never seen it) Former classmates told me about it

1. Light Blue 70s Corvette Stingray
2. Gold 65' Ford Mustang
3. Blue 70s Chevy Camaro
4. 80s BMW 3-Series Convt Gray
Last modified by Junkyardguy98, 02 September 2020, 19:15
Deleted account
Lamb0Central, 03 September 2020, 16:21
Nice! For me there are quite a few.

1. 991.2 GT3
2. Ferrari GTC4 Lusso
3. Bentayga (RR Dawn owned by the same person).
4. Teacher has a Porsche Macan
5. Carrera S Cabriolet (a chalk 991)
6. teacher has a 3 series (new one)
7. Hellcat challenger.
In Miami there are a lot of Mercedes and Porsches so not all of them are listed.

Edit: I forgot to mention that another teacher has a Maserati Ghibli.
Last modified by Lamb0Central, 20 September 2020, 21:07

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
LachlanHoover, 17 September 2020, 16:17
A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this energizing bit of article. Genuinely, it's another experience for me. It's the first occasion when I'm catching wind of this stunning story. A companion shared assignments help with me and a connection to this article and I thought that it was extremely educational. Plan to see more information like this.

LachlanHoover
Mazdafreak, 20 September 2020, 02:36
Supposedly there's an Urus at my university. Haven't ever seen it though.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
nyexphotography, 21 September 2020, 18:40
Cars at my university:
991.1 GT3 RS
2020 Cullinan
BMW X3 M
BMW M6 Gran Coupe
Tons of M3/M4
Nissan GT-R
Maserati Ghibli
Tesla Model 3
Camaro ZL1 that makes 640 HP
Audi S6
A few S4/S5

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
MystSpot, 23 September 2020, 01:09
Graduated in '03 but here goes

1. 300ZX/350Z
2. Honda S2000
3. Bmw 3 series
4. Acura Integra Type R

Teacher had a old school Rolls Royce Sliver Shadow, another Lexus SC430...It was big back then LOL Strangely enough a custodian had a Viper in my middle school but he was too brolic to ask how to could buy it :-/

College was a bit different, seena BMW 645ci and Ferrari 599, but the rich kids did not really bring them up to school at the time

MystSpot
LachlanHoover, 18 October 2020, 17:37
Yoga is the best exercise when you are confronting pressure and misery. It is essential to get arielle executive services for our work as this world has become a specialized man is losing harmony. So in the event that you are searching for harmony, go for yoga.

LachlanHoover
kloscarolyn, 02 November 2020, 16:49
It seems to me that the best cars for college or university students are those cars that cost little because students still have to spend money on homework, for example, from service https://cheetahpapers.com/research-paper/pay/, which students pay for research papers, because not all students can do all their homework on their own.

kloscarolyn
PamelaWardTX, 17 November 2020, 10:26
Having mobility in college or school is great. Of course, in times of coronavirus, it is better not to go to school or college again, but the information is better absorbed when you go to an educational institution and do not study remotely. Few of the students can normally perceive the material remotely, so many buy papers from services ✏️ that provide assistance with homework because they cannot learn the material so that they can do their homework on their own. This is why the learning mode is bad, but the fact that you can avoid the disease is certainly good.

PamelaWardTX
StaceyPearso, 03 November 2021, 14:58
This post was deleted 03 November 2021, 14:58 by StaceyPearso

StaceyPearso
jastinbird90, 10 November 2022, 06:16
Reaction paper writing services have increased in demand because many students are enrolled in universities and colleges. Most of these students want nursing essay writing service easy academic life, which they lack ample time to write their reaction papers.

jastinbird90
TarasZabrodskiy, 06 September 2023, 13:18
I couldn't be more satisfied with the systematic literature review I received from the online service. The experienced experts who worked on my review displayed a high level of professionalism and expertise. They conducted a thorough literature search and delivered a well-structured review that met all my requirements. I am grateful for their assistance and highly recommend this service https://literaturereviewwritingservice.com/help-with-writing-a-systematic-review/ to anyone in need of expert literature review writing.

TarasZabrodskiy
KalebRamirez2020, 01 December 2023, 00:09
burdmanmarc877 wrote:
What are the nicest cars that are at your High School or College?

My High school has:

3 Bmw M3's E92 2 coupe, 1 convertible, one of them is totally tuned
Porsche Carerra S
New Range Rover Supercharged
2 Bmw 335is
2013 335i
2012 Audi S5
2013 Bmw 550i
New X6
couple X5's
tons of bmw 3 series, tons of A4's, a lot of Mercedes C class sedans

At my college, the competition for the nicest cars is fierce! From sleek sports cars to luxurious SUVs, our parking lot resembles a high-end showroom. It's like a daily car parade with students showcasing their style. Speaking of showcasing, if you need a top-notch project done, check out https://paperwriter.com/do-my-project for expert assistance. Just as our cars turn heads, their project services stand out!

KalebRamirez2020
Fancy2020, 27 December 2023, 14:13
Hi BMW for sure

Fancy2020
from Fort Fairfield, Maine
Post a reply